Is Josh Reynolds off contract this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know if his off contract? Have we resigned him?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone is always unsure about signatures and resigning. Just go to zero tackle.com

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you do realise, without him we dont win half of our games this year.
Too right, I'd encourage people to look at his 2012 highlights (the last time our structure was actually effective) and see how good he was then. I think he does alright considering he gets the ball with no real space because our props handle the ball before him and send our attack sideways. Hes one of the better ball running halves in the comp, he'd be far more effective under a better style of footy

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too right, I'd encourage people to look at his 2012 highlights (the last time our structure was actually effective) and see how good he was then. I think he does alright considering he gets the ball with no real space because our props handle the ball before him and side our attack sideways. Hes one of the better ball running halves in the comp, he'd be far more effective under a better style of footy
Reynolds progress has been halted by Des, just like others.

tell me one player who has improved and gone up to the next level under des??

None!

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hard to tell who's shit and who's not with des at the helm but one thing for sure there is a lot more players in front of him need to go before he does.
Couple on here calling for his head need to open there eyes up to se this

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will admit that he tries hard but he isn't the type of player we need. He honestly doesn't cut it as a first grade player, very inconsistent. Reminds me of ben roberts, can't manage to play well for the full 80 minutes. Talking about winning our games we could have lost most of them, we had a lot of close games where we just got by and won the game on luck.

Mbye should be moved to five-eight and a decent halfback should be signed. Reynolds is already 27 and I cant see him improving. Keeping him in the team long term will guarantee we dont win a premiership anytime in the near future.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you do realise, without him we dont win half of our games this year.
Reynolds has been average. The fact that rookie halves have outshone him is on him and not Des. It's also not Des' fault that Reynolds likes to trip people and crab sideways on the field. Ever since Reynolds made origin he really hasn't lived up to be the big name player you'd expect.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds has been average. The fact that rookie halves have outshone him is on him and not Des. It's also not Des' fault that Reynolds likes to trip people and crab sideways on the field. Ever since Reynolds made origin he really hasn't lived up to be the big name player you'd expect.
well you can look at the all the dogs players from this view point and they all have been average.

Mbye and Liccha so much more talented than Reynolds and more hype yet cant do half the shit what the average JR does.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh always reminds me of the family Chihuahua, hyperactive, loyal to a fault, protective and daring while trying to shag it's owners slippers :grinning:
BTW Souths have the better Reynolds!!!

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well you can look at the all the dogs players from this view point and they all have been average.

Mbye and Liccha so much more talented than Reynolds and more hype yet cant do half the shit what the average JR does.
If you look at where and when mbye gets the ball compared to reynolds its easy to see why reynolds looks better. Mbye gets the ball after 2-3 forwards have already touched the ball and the defense is than up in his face and he doesn't have any options. The chance he did have with early ball in the game against penrith he scored. Mbye is a running five-eight he isnt a halfback. You cant have 2 of the same type of player playing in the halves. If mbye got the ball as much as reynolds did this year i think we would be looking at him differently at this time of year.

Lichaa isnt that talented. I think he is over-rated with too much hype around him. We let go of ennis for him (big mistake). If des had full trust in lichaa he would not have signed woolford from canberra.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So you think the past season was acceptable from a seasoned veteran that has played rep footy?
Mbye at least broke the line and set up tries. What happened to Reynolds support play and organising on the right hand side?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see Reynolds stay if he accepts a utility position otherwise give him the boot

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you think the past season was acceptable from a seasoned veteran that has played rep footy?
Mbye at least broke the line and set up tries. What happened to Reynolds support play and organising on the right hand side?

past season was un acceptable from the entire team.

like i said when ever the push comes to shove his other half partners go missing. We have always looked at JR or Kasiano to do something special.

If we start getting rid of player based on the performance last season, JR would be way down the list.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Help...I need a free EPL live streaming website.Anyone?[emoji23][emoji23]

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol who outshined him mbye? Please there are only 2 games this year that mbye stood up and it's the 2 penrith games

Status
Not open for further replies.