enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Anything to keep the shit **** Reynolds at no6

ffs we are never gonna do any good if we persist with passion over Talent

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly reckon its a great move. Mbye had a great game in the finals 2014 as hooker

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THE Bulldogs will move halfback Moses Mbye to hooker next year to accommodate a new halves pairing, possibly involving Kieran Foran. This means Michael Lichaa is now on the outer and will be given permission to look elsewhere.

Reactions: DT

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be extremely dangerous there if he's actually encouraged to run the ball. The left foot kick out of dummy half would also be really handy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anything to keep the shit **** Reynolds at no6

ffs we are never gonna do any good if we persist with passion over Talent
Reynolds fan boys lol. Moses had more tries, try assists, line break asssits, points, goals and forced dropouts than Reynolds this season, yet some carry on like Reynolds was streaks ahead of him and act like Moses was trash. Reynolds must be less than trash if trash is putting more points on the board at younger age and with far less experience than him.

I do think Moses could go well at hooker, but sure as shit wouldn't be moving him there in the dogs system. Much rather play him in the 6 if Foran comes along. Club should hurry up and move Reynolds on.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds fan boys lol. Moses had more tries, try assists, line break asssits, points, goals and forced dropouts than Reynolds this season, yet some carry on like Reynolds was streaks ahead of him and act like Moses was trash. Reynolds must be less than trash if trash is putting more points on the board at younger age and with far less experience than him.

I do think Moses could go well at hooker, but sure as shit wouldn't be moving him there in the dogs system. Much rather play him in the 6 if Foran comes along. Club should hurry up and move Reynolds on.
And big LOL at people wanting Reynolds at hooker. He himself admits his shoulder reconstructions still trouble him... so yeh, lets put him to hooker where those shoulders will be making 40+ tackles a game!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And big LOL at people wanting Reynolds at hooker. He himself admits his shoulder reconstructions still trouble him... so yeh, lets put him to hooker where those shoulders will be making 40+ tackles a game!!!!
And handling a ball 90+ times during a game...Imagine the brain snaps lol.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye cant tackle......he'll be a speed bump at hooker

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And handling a ball 90+ times during a game...Imagine the brain snaps lol.
In attack i think he could handle it tbh. He doesnt have to think under des. Just pass (or occasional run). Its the defence that would kill him, 40+ tackles on bung shoulders.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we've got to keep Reynolds (and lychee) id use use lychee for the first 20, then sub on Reynolds for the remaining of each half.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go back and read why i wrote that
Then call me retarded
Your still retarded...read the previous post someone replying to your reponse...enough said nvm forget i said anything waste of time

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Your still retarded...read the previous post someone replying to your reponse...enough said nvm forget i said anything waste of time
The ones that wanna keep "Mr Passionate" at no6 are Retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.