why is the media so focused on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the hell is the media so focused on us so much that the game is on Sunday the last game of the week ,and nothing has been mentioned about Friday and Saturday's games where these two games are before us .

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only game with 2 Sydney clubs playing each other maybe? Makes sense.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the hell is the media so focused on us so much that the game is on Sunday the last game of the week ,and nothing has been mentioned about Friday and Saturday's games where these two games are before us .
Because it's the weakest semifinal,
They want big crowd at the game.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only game with 2 Sydney clubs playing each other maybe? Makes sense.
You probably right I didn't think of that ,because was dreaming in desneyland

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh I think its just the sydney teams, here in QLD its all broncos,titans and cowboys coverage.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The truth is we sell newspapers, we always have. Especially when there is a scandal to report on!!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a massive fan base.

Also, people want to see us lose. I think many people hate the dogs,for whatever reason.

I for one like this media scrutiny. Des and the board need the heat, or else it's more of the same.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they can smell blood in the water.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Also, people want to see us lose. I think many people hate the dogs,for whatever reason.

I for one like this media scrutiny. Des and the board need the heat, or else it's more of the same.
Ask any opposition supporter why they hate the dogs and they all struggle to give an honest answer!!! The fact is the media have conditioned the masses to despise us. It keeps these media hacks in a job, while at the same time keeping up front and center of the NRL world.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs vs Panthers is the only Sydney game in the finals.

Sydney is the home of league.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You start to get some idea of how many people hate the dogs when you hear the morons who do the "commentary" on Channel Nine talk us down starting from their pre-game jibberish. Especially Jabber the Hutt Gould, he hates us more than most.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what it is, but we are the most hated team in the NRL.

Manly was by far the most hated and for some unknown reason we have overtaken the title of the Leagues "most hated"

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Penrith quietly going about their business, while we are in the media talking ourselves up. I guess it's the only thing you can do, when you can't play football.

It reminds me of this person at work, who said he was very proficient in excel during an interview. Only to get the job and didn't know how to even delete a row in excel.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The media thinks we are going down, in Australia watching former tall poppies suffer is fun apparently so they have to interview players discomfort.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because they know we are done on Sunday so they have to cram all their bullshit in this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.