Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone watching this? It's one of the rare shows I watch, I actually like the Australian version.

Some things I've noticed are different so far that every episode does not have a reward challenge - only some every now and then, which is unique as the US episode has them in every episode - something to play for. Instead, we have an extra segment of them talking/game politics etc... which I find boring.

Tonights episode has a reward challenge though - a BBQ which should be good.

Bazza was eliminated yesterday. It just goes to show even if you wish to be a lone-wolf in this game and be mutual, you can still be considered a loose canon.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I also think the following 6 chicks are absolute hunnis:

Phoebe :hearteyes:

El :hearteyes:

Felicity (Flick) :hearteyes:

Jennah-Louise :hearteyes:

Tegan :hearteyes:

By far the hottest in the show, Brooke: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
You should see them in the immunity challenges running around like headless chooks in their bikinis :sweat:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's all scripted fakery anyway.

If you want to see legitimate survival:
Dual Survival
The Island with Bear Grylls
Earlier Naked & Afraid
and The Last Alaskans.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you've ever been to the islands where they do survivor it's funny. The tour guides love seeing the reactions on people's faces when they say "This is where Survivor was recorded, and over there is the 5 star hotel where the contestants sleep at night"

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I'm a harsh judge.... or maybe I'm hitting the nail on the head.

Phoebe - Meh... average. See hotter woman than her every week in real life in public.
El - has a bit of man chin going on. What's with the 1980s 12 yr old girl overalls?
Flick - looks like a party tart.
Jenna-Louise - Bogan name and looks like a Mt Druitt special.
Tegan - Not sure if Caitlyn Jenner or not.
Brooke - Looks like the same person that broke Cronks nose slugged hers with a left hook. What a beak.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh, I've watched bits and pieces of the show and I didn't even know they had heads let alone faces. My eyes tend to involuntarily direct themselves straight to the groin region hoping for bikini malfunction or a cameltoe.

But then again, if your on an island with no other eye candy, these bunch of uglies start looking like Victoria secret models after a few days.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's far easier to be picky about people you know you have absolutely no chance of meeting. I'd estimate that if any one of the women men are knocking back here gave the detractors a chance at sexy time, that opinions would change quickly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's far easier to be picky about people you know you have absolutely no chance of meeting. I'd estimate that if any one of the women men are knocking back here gave the detractors a chance at sexy time, that opinions would change quickly.
After a case of beer I would probably go for the first one. After alcohol poisoning I may consider the rest (except #2, I could never get that drunk)

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you've ever been to the islands where they do survivor it's funny. The tour guides love seeing the reactions on people's faces when they say "This is where Survivor was recorded, and over there is the 5 star hotel where the contestants sleep at night"
How is this possible? They have cameras in their camps at night, and they show you how bad the conditions can be - ie high tide waves creeping up to their shelter, people so cold the spoon etc...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well we're down to 5 babes. Tegan was eliminated :(

They obviously aren't photogenic but when you watch them in action in their bikinis... FFS you can't help but get a little excited :D

In fact yesterdays immunity challenge was a good one. One-by-one the contestants had to hold onto a rope that was suspending someone from their tribe. If they dropped the rope, their tribe mate would fall in the drink, they go to tribal council.

No surprise that all of the members to be suspended were the skinny babes of each tribe lol - El, Jennah-Louise and Brooke.

You can watch it here, skip to 40:20

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this possible? They have cameras in their camps at night, and they show you how bad the conditions can be - ie high tide waves creeping up to their shelter, people so cold the spoon etc...
It's all staged. At least it used to be. They'd record them doing things at night then they'd go to the hotel for a buffet.

Wahesh

Reaction score
She's a former model, has a fantastic body. Like I said they seem to lack in the photogenic department, but seeing them live in action in a whole new story.