We are almost certain to be in the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The fucking bunnies have found form finally. I would be ropable if a loss to the cost us a top stop.

On a positive note, if Cowboys continue their slide our assignment at belmore could be different to our one at Townsville

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking bunnies have finally found form. I would be ropable if a loss to them cost us a top 4 spot.

Conversely, if Cowboys continue their slide, our assignment at Belmore will different to Townsville.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What sucks is our record at ANZ is quite ordinary this year. I know we share the ground with other teams but it would be nice if we could make it a fortress.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cowboys don't worry me,
The Broncos and rabbits do though,
Don't be Adam Reynolds was sensational he literally set up all the tries and controlled game gone for the season with a hamstring tear when he came off warriors 16 Souths 8 and looked like they may surrender at 30 point lead but it was bad warriors.. The more I watch Adam Reynolds the more I think if he and Josh were our halves and both remained injury free it would be premiership after premiership

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah i think the Raiders will get them as well. Cows definitely have some issues. I think the Broncos game is the danger. They have turned the corner again on form. TAB has us as reasonably long odds - Assassin and Mr I will be suspicious as this indicates the NRL and refs are getting the odds jacked so they can get their bets on later this week hahaha, i know you are both smiling boys!
Have to beat the Cows at Belmore and that should do it for us. I even see the Cows dropping another one besides that.
We will have Melbourne week 1 and it should be a good match up for us.
Broncos have turned the corner on what basis????? a win over parra with a winger and an over the hill half Controlling parra's fortunes lolllll. Good to see you poke out your head again after your earlier Bulldogs predictions have gone down the crapper the Broncos game will be a win, Cowboys hate suburban grounds should be a win and Souths should a win and dare I say it no matter what bulldog team turns up.

Broncos were getting dominated by parra's forwards the halves just couldn't capitalise on that dominance Robson is sooo slow and as much as Bevan French is talented in attack his defence is equivalent to a 12 year old who had a big night out. Our so called boring gameplan should do a number on Brisbane as they don't match up well against us expect Kasiano, Williams and beast wood if fit to run riot over them.

However this essentially is a semi final game anything can happen winning a premiership requires a huge ammount of luck what we really don't need is any injuries as well as the wins.. Canberra match up well against Melbourne I think the pressure and expectation will really get to them especially if there is a big crowd

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When we play the Cows and Rabbits they are coming off five day turn arounds which is a plus for us, since we will have 7 and 8 day turn arounds.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Brisbane game is massive hopefully Eastwood is back. Starting to get interesting now finals around the corner.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broncos have turned the corner on what basis????? a win over parra with a winger and an over the hill half Controlling parra's fortunes lolllll. Good to see you poke out your head again after your earlier Bulldogs predictions have gone down the crapper the Broncos game will be a win, Cowboys hate suburban grounds should be a win and Souths should a win and dare I say it no matter what bulldog team turns up.

Broncos were getting dominated by parra's forwards the halves just couldn't capitalise on that dominance Robson is sooo slow and as much as Bevan French is talented in attack his defence is equivalent to a 12 year old who had a big night out. Our so called boring gameplan should do a number on Brisbane as they don't match up well against us expect Kasiano, Williams and beast wood if fit to run riot over them.

However this essentially is a semi final game anything can happen winning a premiership requires a huge ammount of luck what we really don't need is any injuries as well as the wins.. Canberra match up well against Melbourne I think the pressure and expectation will really get to them especially if there is a big crowd
Brisbane has halves; something we lack in attack. They also have size, speed and kicking ability. They can kick long range; we can't. They can kick into the in goal for line drop outs; we can't. They can take high balls and score tries; we can't. They can stand either side of the ruck without penalty; we can't. You can be sure that they will have great ball control on the night, and dominate possession. We can't beat them with less than 40% of the ball- and this has been our biggest problem in all our narrow wins, and big losses.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah i think the Raiders will get them as well. Cows definitely have some issues. I think the Broncos game is the danger. They have turned the corner again on form. TAB has us as reasonably long odds - Assassin and Mr I will be suspicious as this indicates the NRL and refs are getting the odds jacked so they can get their bets on later this week hahaha, i know you are both smiling boys!
Have to beat the Cows at Belmore and that should do it for us. I even see the Cows dropping another one besides that.
We will have Melbourne week 1 and it should be a good match up for us.
I wish I could know where all the money has been placed on so I know how to bet. I'd be a billionare lol

The refs directly work for the betting agencies and try to maximise profit/minimise loss.

For example, we had 3 to 1 of all money on us to beat Manly, so the refs needed us to lose to minimise loss. Thats why we got fucked many times. That's why I was so happy that we won, we fucked them up.

If you open your mind, you can see they are clearly rorting and not "making mistakes".

Also have you noticed they don't replay the really obvious rorts? They replay everything a million times but not the clear rorts.

Last edited:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Win the next 2 and we are in. Lose next week and the pressure is right on against the Cowboys as a loss in that one could see us behind both the Broncos and Cowboys and very hard to get back in the 4 then.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brisbane has halves; something we lack in attack. They also have size, speed and kicking ability. They can kick long range; we can't. They can kick into the in goal for line drop outs; we can't. They can take high balls and score tries; we can't. They can stand either side of the ruck without penalty; we can't. You can be sure that they will have great ball control on the night, and dominate possession. We can't beat them with less than 40% of the ball- and this has been our biggest problem in all our narrow wins, and big losses.

Do you watch many Broncos games kicking if you think ours is bad watch theirs Milford is a terrible kicker hunt folds under any type of pressure you literally lost it there I watch every game of NRL as part of my job the Broncos halves are inept last 11 games won 3 and they were pathetic against parra. They literally don't control any ruck in any game there philosophy is we can defend our line so we don't care how many metres are made.

Most times literally roles over the top of them, they have little and no go forward against bigger packs there results have been

32-16 loss to roosters who we beat
31-12 loss in Brisbane to Penrith who we beat twice
48-6 loss to Melbourne again who we beat
40-14 loss to us

They literally have beaten parra who played without halves and Souths without Inglis playing terribly and saints 12-8

For all these wonderful things they aren't travelling to well in fact every Broncos fan wants Milford moved to FB Boyd to centres and hunt to be moved on frankly they are quite a terrible team

I agree they will play well but the dogs will win 32-14

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We could be locked in the top 4 this week if these results happen:

We beat Broncos, stopping them making the 4
Warriors beat Cowboys, stopping them.

First step we win, then we are all warriors supporters this week.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I could know where all the money has been placed on so I know how to bet. I'd be a billionare lol

The refs directly work for the betting agencies and try to maximise profit/minimise loss.

For example, we had 3 to 1 of all money on us to beat Manly, so the refs needed us to lose to minimise loss. Thats why we got fucked many times. That's why I was so happy that we won, we fucked them up.

If you open your mind, you can see they are clearly rorting and not "making mistakes".

Also have you noticed they don't replay the really obvious rorts? They replay everything a million times but not the clear rorts.
You shoulder seriously consider seeing a psychiatrist mate. You've got some mental problems.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You shoulder seriously consider seeing a psychiatrist mate. You've got some mental problems.
Fuck off you ranga ****.

Do you go to a psychiatrist to help you get over your addiction to cock? Or do you love the taste too much to give it up?

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon finishing fourth is the safest place for us . Let the two good teams Storm and Raiders meet again in the finals and cancel each other out and hopefully Cowboys are knocked out first week by an upset lol. Im confident we can beat the sharks.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

and when all the money was on us to beat the knights you could see refs were extra generous to us that day.

so many 50-50 calls went our way that i was feeling uncomfortable as i dont usually get to see that often. lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
and when all the money was on us to beat the knights you could see refs were extra generous to us that day.

so many 50-50 calls went our way that i was feeling uncomfortable as i dont usually get to see that often. lol
You need a psychiatrist too according to the ranga gay ****.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders need one more victory from there 3 remaining games to guarantee a spot in the top 4. No doubt, they will achieve this so the last spot in the 4 is between us, Groncos and Cowgirls.

Hopefully we end the Groncos top 4 aspirations this Thursday night leaving us to win one of our last two games.

Des, I hope you are preparing an ambush this Thursday night aka Storm semi 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.