Jmoz, Eastwood, Browne and Faitala-Mariner are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
TBF the other simpletons will have their excuses ready if we happen to win, like "they were tired from Origin" or "Kahu out, Thaiday and Glenn all out thats why we won". You know the guys im talking about, the ones who still arent happy even if we win lol.

true

but we are flat track bullies , good at beating shit

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dont know why everyone is upset really... The last thing u want when playing the team u may play in the GF is a full strength team who played and won well. It's called holding the cards close to ur chest and both these coaches are guns at playing footy poker.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really only RFM and Browne who are surprise omissions. JMOZ and Beast were sketchy to return, with JMOZ only being ruled out from Origin on Sunday or Monday. Browne, well plenty of people have been calling for him to be dumped for a while. So that leaves only RFM. People all expecting a flogging now... Have some faith.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a bye weekend.. Lose 3 other guys in that time..
I think Eastwood and the Mozzles were expected to be out and maybe Browne. But what happened to Faitalca-Mariner?

Who the replacements will be should be very
So we are looking at something like this. I was quietly confident yesterday but now we will be lucky to not cop a belting.

1.Hoppa
2.Rona
3.Stanley
4.Holland
5.Perrett
6.Reynolds
7.Mbye
8.Tolman
9.Lichaa
10.Graham
11.Jackson
12.Williams
13.Klemmer

14.Kasiano
15.Fualalo
16.Perrett
17.Garvey
I love to see the underdog come good against all the odds.

So after seeing the thread about the Dogs giving Lloyd Perett the arse I'd love to see him come off the bench and have a cracker.

With the players we've got left to select a side from this is a pretty good side Mitch. And yes, I still believe in modern miracles.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont know why everyone is upset really... The last thing u want when playing the team u may play in the GF is a full strength team who played and won well. It's called holding the cards close to ur chest and both these coaches are guns at playing footy poker.
Is that you Des.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really hope we don't risk Bmoz in this game now with all these injuries. Just give him another week.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well it's really only RFM who is the shock injury. Easwood wasnt announced to play neither was Tim and Jmoz was always under an injury cloud so it's not as if we were expacting them to play anyway.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing right into Dessies hands, Des loves the backs to the walls sort of stuff to instill the siege mentality. We might pull Brisbanes pants down....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos will play along our weaker edge.. I hope Perrett is up for it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing stopping Des from bullshitting the media ...

Imagine that ... everyone assuming they are out, then 1 hr before kickoff Bmoz / Jmoz / RFM / Browne all named :D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing stopping Des from bullshitting the media ...

Imagine that ... everyone assuming they are out, then 1 hr before kickoff Bmoz / Jmoz / RFM / Browne all named :D
It's psychological warfare he's using .. Since when has des ever been so upfront with his team list?

Broncos see this and breathe a sigh of relief .. change game plan from defensive to attacking.. I don't know what Des has planned but its going to be Good!!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lol does anyone even care anymore? ......you can see how the posting has changed on here over the last couple of years, very few on here take our team seriously anymore

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont understand how this happens with the week off. After the B.Morris fuck up and now this... I'm really starting to doubt the rehab staff... BRING BACK SHAMROCK!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There's like 4 games we should of won aswell, the time to chase a top4 spot is nearly up...
If we lose tomorrow there is now way we are making the top 4

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know what mariners injury is this is a big blow ?

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is planning to run on the last.

Des is planning for Tolman to run on the 4th tackle.

Des is planning for Graham to pass to Tolman to pass to mbye a number of times.

and Des is hoping that Broncos don't know his game plan.

Trust me I read his notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.