The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to do something! smack down is fkn boring as hell.
They should get Paul Heyman to be general manager again.
Mick Foley!!!!!

Nah, they need to FUCK OFF this new era shit, but if they split talent between the 2, it will mean less workload on the younger (up and coming) roster, which will hopefully avoid injury and burnout. If used properly, it could be good

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mick Foley!!!!!

Nah, they need to FUCK OFF this new era shit, but if they split talent between the 2, it will mean less workload on the younger (up and coming) roster, which will hopefully avoid injury and burnout. If used properly, it could be good
The reason WWE went to shit is because Linda McMahon was running for senator of Connecticut and forced Vince to change the product to PG to appease the PC masters.

I was horrified when I heard they changed the name of the FU to the attitude adjustment.
Another thing John Cena needs to stop being such a hulk hogan and go back to his Eminem heel gimmick.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason WWE went to shit is because Linda McMahon was running for senator of Connecticut and forced Vince to change the product to PG to appease the PC masters.

I was horrified when I heard they changed the name of the FU to the attitude adjustment.
Another thing John Cena needs to stop being such a hulk hogan and go back to his Eminem heel gimmick.
Cena was never really a heel, and I remember the early days where he would only perform on taped broadcasts because the fans didn't like him at all, despite the face push, I swear he had dirt on the McMahons

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How shit has WWE been since the draft? Instead of splitting the brands and giving the titles different identities, they have the Raw/Smackdown Womens champ and tag team champs. It appears the IC and US titles are the only ones that retained their identities.

Also, Smackdown gets the WWE title, so low and behold, of course Your Majesty Raw NEEDS to have a better title, so they create the WWE Universal Championship. How shit and childish does that sound? Someone is champion of the Universe FFS. A fat oompa loompa who can never legitimately retain it, not that he won it without assistance either.

What's worse, the Majority of PPVs are also split, meaning there are fewer matches. We've gone from about 8 to about 6. Only the big ones like WM and SS (SummerSlam) and SS (Survivor Series) will have both brands.

WWE in 2016 - a gigantic phail!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had no idea who was going to win til it was over. Didnt think it was 2 bad spec compared to last yr where it was blatantly obvious triple h was going to win.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Ain't ya'll little old for wwe haha jks enjoy guys

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well Raw is getting shitter with every passing week.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well Raw is getting shitter with every passing week.
Wwe in general is getting shitter.... ever since they changed the ratings...

Story lines are so predictable...

They could have so much fun with the wyatt family, but they stick to the typical

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wwe in general is getting shitter.... ever since they changed the ratings...

Story lines are so predictable...

They could have so much fun with the wyatt family, but they stick to the typical
I think Randy and Bray will fallout heading into WM.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
FUCKING PUMPED FOR SAMOA JOE!!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ain't ya'll little old for wwe haha jks enjoy guys
I think people who are in their 20's and 30's going to comic conventions dressed as cosplay characters need to grow up before those who still watch wrastling.
I love how ppl argue that it's fake!
Yeah so? Same as all those bullshit Netflix series you watch but no one gives you shit for that!
Just humans once again proving how stupid and ignorant they can be.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The fucking Hardy Boyz are back!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I actually like Cesaro and Sheamus - I wish they were the champs lol. Oh well.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I actually like Cesaro and Sheamus - I wish they were the champs lol. Oh well.
Cesaro is my favourite wrestler right now with AJ Styles.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol this shit still goes? And the hardey brothers are back? Lol wtf! Is thendudley boys next? I remember that when I was like 14 and the nwo!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol this shit still goes? And the hardey brothers are back? Lol wtf! Is thendudley boys next? I remember that when I was like 14 and the nwo!
Haha the Dudleys were actually still wrestling in WWE until just recently. They came back got a year or so.

Yeah it still goes, but it just isn't the same these days. Vincent McMahon is over the hill and has lost the plot entirely these days much like Dessie! :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think people who are in their 20's and 30's going to comic conventions dressed as cosplay characters need to grow up before those who still watch wrastling.
I love how ppl argue that it's fake!
Yeah so? Same as all those bullshit Netflix series you watch but no one gives you shit for that!
Just humans once again proving how stupid and ignorant they can be.
You mean Orange is the New Black isn't a documentary?