The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The dumbest thing they did was merge the European title with the intercontinental title!
They need to bring the European championship back, break up what is left of that shitty League of Nations stable and get them to feud for a European championship.
I mean how many wrestlers have European heritage that could wrestle for it?

Plus you have Cesaro, Sheamus, Rusev,Neville and there was Wade Barrett but he has had enough of the WWE's poor management.
They can even a rule if the Eurpean champion can successfully defend for 6 months then they get a number one contendership for the WWE world title?
I like that 6 month idea - but it should be for all midcard belts,. so US and IC title too.

League of Nations broke up I think 2 or so weeks ago. Gosh they were horrid.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know is something needs to be done with WWE it's like the titanic at the moment

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep. He won MitB and cashed it in later that night.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. He won MitB and cashed it in later that night.
I prefer Dean Ambrose with the belt over Roman Reigns.
Reigns sucks, has zero personality and lacks mic skills.

I know Brock Lesnar is gone but he had it best, just have a fat,no neck, Jewish mouth piece do all the talking!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer Dean Ambrose with the belt over Roman Reigns.
Reigns sucks, has zero personality and lacks mic skills.

I know Brock Lesnar is gone but he had it best, just have a fat,no neck, Jewish mouth piece do all the talking!
Have you ever heard Lesnar talk? there is a reason he had Haymen

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I marked out like a little kid when Ambrose won the world title. Well deserved.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Anyone hear Roman Reigns has been suspended for 30 days for breaching the WWE wellness policy. Apparently he returned a positive test before MitB which is why they decided to let Rollins beat him clean. Brock is still signed to WWE though but probably won't wrestle anymore as he still has mixed an MMA contract too.

Rumor doing the rounds that Goldberg, Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy will make one-off returns for WWE as part of the brand split.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What brand split? I hate this new WWE shit. I use to like the old days with raw and that when you had dudes like HHH, Rock, Austin, Mankind, Kane, etc.

It was amazing when WCW merged and dudes like Hall, Hogan, Nash, Steiner, Goldberg, Sting came over.

The NWO & DX things were sick even the corporation or whatever was ok. Had some good times with Rey and few others too.

Though now it just looks like a bunch of gimps to me.

Obviously age ended most of them naturally though I don't think they have anyone that can lead this stuff anymore. I mean I'm 29 and stopped watching basically when Angle and HHH and Rock and co all bailed or got to old though surely they can pull something from those days to make it interesting to the older guys who were fans as kids.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What brand split? I hate this new WWE shit. I use to like the old days with raw and that when you had dudes like HHH, Rock, Austin, Mankind, Kane, etc.

It was amazing when WCW merged and dudes like Hall, Hogan, Nash, Steiner, Goldberg, Sting came over.

The NWO & DX things were sick even the corporation or whatever was ok. Had some good times with Rey and few others too.

Though now it just looks like a bunch of gimps to me.

Obviously age ended most of them naturally though I don't think they have anyone that can lead this stuff anymore. I mean I'm 29 and stopped watching basically when Angle and HHH and Rock and co all bailed or got to old though surely they can pull something from those days to make it interesting to the older guys who were fans as kids.
They are revisiting the Raw vs Smackdown idea, complete with another draft

Wahesh

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this goes considering there's only 1 world title and one womens title. It basically means if you're rostered to smackdown, you'll have zero chance of winning either title.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this goes considering there's only 1 world title and one womens title. It basically means if you're rostered to smackdown, you'll have zero chance of winning either title.
I think there will remain 1 title, and it will drift between both Brands

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think each brand will have it's own World title.

PLEASE bring back Kurt Angle!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think there will remain 1 title, and it will drift between both Brands
How can this work though? Because you'll have superstars from both brand feuding with the WHC, meaning more triple threat matches at PPVs lol.

Also, THIS should be the WWE title belt. Seriously how much better is this compared to the bland, dull, lifeless current one we have:

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How can this work though? Because you'll have superstars from both brand feuding with the WHC, meaning more triple threat matches at PPVs lol.

Also, THIS should be the WWE title belt. Seriously how much better is this compared to the bland, dull, lifeless current one we have:

I'm not disagreeing, but remember last brand split, they had a RAW PPV and a Smackdown PPV, I bet the "Champion" will be cross branded and they will have alternate cracks at the title depending on who's PPV it is. They will probably introduce a RAW and Smackdown Championship

All this being said, it failed once, I cannot see it being a good thing

Wahesh

Reaction score
Exactly right. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Smackdown going live is a big thing. Before you know it, it will be 3 hours long.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to do something! smack down is fkn boring as hell.
They should get Paul Heyman to be general manager again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Another thing they unified both titles into the current WWE world heavyweight championship