Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paul Green without an inch of hesitation
I like Green, but I'm not 100% sold in him yet. As it stands i hold him in the same regard as Trent Robinson in 2013 with his team of superstars. Once a few big names leave and he is really challenged, then we will really see what he's made of.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terry Lamb in charge teaching us the fine art of the Hoppa insertion .. Cam Smith, DCE, Pearce, Napa, Thaiday, Boyd are some players deserving this treatment

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Green, but I'm not 100% sold in him yet. As it stands i hold him in the same regard as Trent Robinson in 2013 with his team of superstars. Once a few big names leave and he is really challenged, then we will really see what he's made of.
Hi funny you should should say that but wasn't green the assistant to Trent Robinson in 2013 when roosters won? In that case green slightly better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hi funny you should should say that but wasn't green the assistant to Trent Robinson in 2013 when roosters won? In that case green slightly better.
True. Robinson always has a shit load of staff lol. Regardless Green celebrating in the coaches box after the dramatic GF was gold, best moment from a coach ever lol.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
True. Robinson always has a shit load of staff lol. Regardless Green celebrating in the coaches box after the dramatic GF was gold, best moment from a coach ever lol.
So true. My best non bulldogs sporting moment of all
Time. I hate he broncos so much more than the roosters or anyone's else.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So true. My best non bulldogs sporting moment of all
Time. I hate he broncos so much more than the roosters or anyone's else.
The Broncos are a media machine about media money.
Propped up by the nrl in cohorts with media people.
Remember the days when Thurs/Friday night Footy involved other teams before it was re-named to
'Brisbane plays ......'

Hats off to Wayne Bennett as a coach - but what a salesman,
bleating the somebody did the Broncos wrong song especially at origin time.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Broncos are a media machine about media money.
Propped up by the nrl in cohorts with media people.
Remember the days when Thurs/Friday night Footy involved other teams before it was re-named to
'Brisbane plays ......'

Hats off to Wayne Bennett as a coach - but what a salesman,
bleating the somebody did the Broncos wrong song especially at origin time.
I live in Brisbane and can't tolerate them to be honest. Watching cowboys win last year was up there with the best moments I have ever had lol.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm sticking with Des until some one better comes along! As much as every one complains he is as good as any of them. At the end of the day it is all about the cattle you have.
Cowboys and the Broncos both have great balanced rosters which we lack. And before people start yelling well who's fault is that?? I would say luck plays a part as it comes down to money and what room you have in the cap when the x players become available. You don't start with a clean slate every year.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm sticking with Des until some one better comes along! As much as every one complains he is as good as any of them. At the end of the day it is all about the cattle you have.
Cowboys and the Broncos both have great balanced rosters which we lack. And before people start yelling well who's fault is that?? I would say luck plays a part as it comes down to money and what room you have in the cap when the x players become available. You don't start with a clean slate every year.
110% correct. The only issue is this ia dessies team. 5 years and be loads up on props. He could've signed a decent halfback or fullback. His recruitment has been poor. Tba are a plenty at the dogs. No excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.