Did Anasta's Commentary Piss Anyone Else Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's the shortest commentator and makes everything personal.
Like many have commented on him feeling sorry for hunt instead of talking about what he did. He's like hunt never meant that well neither did McLean mean to paralyse McKinnon but he's in a wheel chair. It's comments like that that confuse and fuk everything up.
I think even in the good old days that was a send off offence

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Like many have commented on him feeling sorry for hunt instead of talking about what he did. He's like hunt never meant that well neither did McLean mean to paralyse McKinnon but he's in a wheel chair. It's comments like that that confuse and fuk everything up.
This might make you feel better

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I've got against anasta is that we had to keep him but let go of JT then he would leave the next yr
I admit that pissed me off!
I was one of those supporters who used to get to jersey Flegg games to watch the Thurston/Asotasi show!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs a smack in the mouth, tigers could do no wrong all every penalty against them was apparently harsh, half tries we were apparently off side or it was a forward pass or a knock on was missed in the lead up.....every set where we had the ball there was the "was that a knock on?"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs a smack in the mouth, tigers could do no wrong all every penalty against them was apparently harsh, half tries we were apparently off side or it was a forward pass or a knock on was missed in the lead up.....every set where we had the ball there was the "was that a knock on?"
Needs a smack in the mouth hey?
Just put him and David Fa'alongo in a pub together, shout them a few drinks, mention SFS 2007 and just say how about round 2? Then just brush your hands clean and walk away!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever happened to the feature on fox where you could just listen to the on field microphones??

Fucking hate listening to a bunch of has been dickheads give us their 'insights' into the game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We need to get David Fa'alogo on the commentary team.. it'll keep Anasta on the straight and narrow.

He was shitting me with his completely bias comments, and going on and on and on about the comments.

Also how hard is it to say EM BYE... today we heard UmBye and MumBye

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
We need to get David Fa'alogo on the commentary team.. it'll keep Anasta on the straight and narrow.

He was shitting me with his completely bias comments, and going on and on and on about the comments.

Also how hard is it to say EM BYE... today we heard UmBye and MumBye
Forgot the commentator that said it but by far my favorite one was Marcus Mumbai lol.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's this ***** problem with us ?

Do we need to remind him that we made his career for him ?

Keeping him instead of Thurston still stands as the greatest recruiting fuk up in NRL history.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bit from Anasta that really got me going was how unlucky Hunt was and how accidental it was to have put that classic coathanger on Mbye. For something so accidentally unlucky it was funny that Mbye didn't move after he hit the deck.

If it was a Bulldog who put the same shot on a Tiger he would have been screaming for a send off.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah sure did, I put a Tweet up about him. And I cant use Twitter hahaha.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude if a dogs player got paralysed other fans would have laughed it off and said shit like "sucked shit you bull grub" and "good to see the scum of the earth get taken out".

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Suck shit Anasta, YOU HAVE BULLDOGS INK WHICH WILL STAY WITH YOU TO THE DAY YOU DIE :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.