Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With regards to the title of this thread;
How about the mods add a simple poll to this thread.
  • Keep
  • Don't keep
Then we'll see if the Bulldogs want hasler to stay on till 2019.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With regards to the title of this thread;
How about the mods add a simple poll to this thread.
  • Keep
  • Don't keep
Then we'll see if the Bulldogs want hasler to stay on till 2019.
Isn't there a poll like this already somewhere?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn't there a poll like this already somewhere?
Yea, but people were basically voting keep "if hasler does this or that" or don't keep "cause he won't"
I just want a simple, as it stands at this very moment, keep or don't keep.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea, but people were basically voting keep "if hasler does this or that" or don't keep "cause he won't"
I just want a simple, as it stands at this very moment, keep or don't keep.
LOL that's exactly what the poll is ...... one vote is keep des, next is don't keep des and third is unsure LOL it doesn't get much simpler ........

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL that's exactly what the poll is ...... one vote is keep des, next is don't keep des and third is unsure LOL it doesn't get much simpler ........

yeah . the other poll basically says exactly that.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all I have no idea what you were alluding to LOL.. And second of all, I wont be betting anything! especially when I cant even determine if your speaking English??? ..

All im saying is, if you want to be positive that's great,, make your points why you feel the need to have such a great outlook on the dogs .. But don't dump on others for having an opinion .. If others are excessively having a go at you for your positive out look on things,, let the mods know and we will take care of it ..
Here's the thing. You and 90% of those who are posting negativity are spoiling for a fight with anyone who cares to see things from another point of view. I've had quite a few people agree on this point already.

My point in the last post and for asking you to ban yourself was mostly to illustrate to you that positive posts are few and far between on here these days.

Enjoy feeling as if whining helps though.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing. You and 90% of those who are posting negativity are spoiling for a fight with anyone who cares to see things from another point of view. I've had quite a few people agree on this point already.

My point in the last post and for asking you to ban yourself was mostly to illustrate to you that positive posts are few and far between on here these days.

dude ... Seriously... get someone to qc your posts lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How will things improve? Our system is fucking rubbish and i can't see any improvement until that changes.
I say be patient... Things will change when it matters. Look at 2014, same shit we made the GF and would have won if it wasn't Easter bloody Sunday.

If shit don't pan out then obviously something has to give and Hasler don't look too smart then.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dude ... Seriously... get someone to qc your posts lol
You won't have to worry about not being able to understand the plain English I post with. This forum has gone to crap. Hopefully Mr I responds to my request soon. If a moderator feels the need to attack me for being positive I couldn't be bothered contributing here. Good luck and enjoy my absence.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Fucking lol @ you once again. Go back to fairy land where everything is rainbows and lollipops.

All you do is have a bloody whinge about people that currently don't have a positive outlook on the side. How about you stop jumping into threads and swinging your dick around while making baseless claims about posters looking for a fight.

So shove your condescending attitude and stop looking for fights.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I say be patient... Things will change when it matters. Look at 2014, same shit we made the GF and would have won if it wasn't Easter bloody Sunday.

If shit don't pan out then obviously something has to give and Hasler don't look too smart then.
Look at 2014? We were extremely lucky we even made the 8 lol. Can't agree with that at all.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking lol @ you once again. Go back to fairy land where everything is rainbows and lollipops.

All you do is have a bloody whinge about people that currently don't have a positive outlook on the side. How about you stop jumping into threads and swinging your dick around while making baseless claims about posters looking for a fight.

So shove your condescending attitude and stop looking for fights.
I've already requested I be banned from this site because I'm over the shit. Have fun with playing the victim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The really sad thing about the current situation is that the people whinging and bitching like we're in wooden spoon contention right now are probably going to turn around and claim they initiated change with their negative attitude when our attack starts to click.

I never thought i would say this but I am starting to envy the Roosters for having fairweather fans. At the moment it's like we have a group of people screaming out for lunch. When lunch finally arrives they won't thank the cook, they'll congratulate themselves on how their screaming finally made lunch arrive.

The psychology of humans means that even when we don't want to read into the opinions of others we are always very curious to know what others think of us. I would hazard a guess that a large portion of the team have by this stage worked out that a vocal portion of fans think they're not up to standard and have allowed that negativity to influence their natural confidence. How many of you can honestly say that when you didn't read your report card at school that you were supposed to not read. I'd guess that most people would have taken a sneaky glance.

I think that part of being a supporter means that we have to help the team build their confidence, and judging by what i read on here i would hate to think that any of our players ever finish reading their facebook updates knowing that they've lost the respect of the fans. Human nature focuses on negativity and most of the team use some form of social media, so they're in a position where they're going to encounter the negative feelings that are around it's going to reflect poorly in their self belief levels. If you really want to help the team then send the club a message telling them you are withdrawing your support ubtil things change. It's not really helpful to create a negative attitude on sociual media.
Thank god there is still some people on here that are not part of the stone throwing we love our club as long as we win a premiership this year crowd. Fact is even if Bennett was our coach we would not be in a better position. To win a comp you need great forwards, a great spine and a lot of luck. We don't have all those things. I'm not a real fan of our playing style but I understand why we play that way. Our spine is not up to playing like JT/Molan or the Brisbane pair. As much as I would have wanted us to sign Sezer when we had the chance. I am not going to throw stones at our club. Win or lose we are the Bulldogs.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Hasler fails to deliver a premiership by the end of his current tenure, then there should be NO contract extension. He was brought to this club on big money and has acheived many things, but his major goal of winning us a title he has not. We seem to be getting further from success not closer to it. Something is not right and it isnt good enough
Agree BJD - thats a balanced view - two GF appearances in the first 4 years deserves to be acknowledged.
But we are where we are - 2015 went backwards.
Looking at the 2016 nrl ladder.

Points scored = 9th place - Warriors and Souths have scored more points than us, so have Tigers!
We are around teams like Titans, Manly & Panthers. Sad.
No-where near the league of the top 4 in attack.

D = 5th place - Basically an 'also ran', despite the fact that we pride ourselves on tightening up this year.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've already requested I be banned from this site because I'm over the shit. Have fun with playing the victim.
Playing the victim? Lol. That is clearly you mate, just look at the song and dance you are currently making.

Last edited by a moderator:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I think 12 years without a premiership is too long for a club like ours, if Des can't deliver we need to go in a new direction, close enough isn't good enough.

As for people's opinions if we were all positive or negative this place would be boring. Make your point but please avoid abusing other users if they have a different opinion.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supercoach has way more negatives than positives in his arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.