Kieran Foran on indefinite leave from NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly Mr I. Some of you are like a bloody sewing circle.

And God forbid someone's health issues affect your bets.
Well when betting was susspended it would of effected my bets .i wasnt cursing foran 1 bit. but the fact of the matter it changed it .

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is bad. This is real bad. You wanna know why? Because our team will underestimate them and get smashed as a result. It ALWAYS happens to us. Always. Semi and Jennings will love this if that's the case.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Without discussing the matter at hand.. here's a bit of information.

Him and Rebecca aren't married, but have been dating since he was 17.
He's got a little girl (Emerson Jane) born Jan 2014, and a little boy (Jordan) born Feb this year.

2 weeks ago he (Jordan) was hospitalised with a bronchial infection.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Without discussing the matter at hand.. here's a bit of information.

Him and Rebecca aren't married, but have been dating since he was 17.
He's got a little girl (Emerson Jane) born Jan 2014, and a little boy (Jordan) born Feb this year.

2 weeks ago he (Jordan) was hospitalised with a bronchial infection.
It all on her Instagram , wish them all the best

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know he isn't a dogs player, but a show of united support for Foran (Rugby League wide) would be pretty cool.

Some is... there's much more to it, but it's not for the public forum.
His private life should be exactly that .cant ever recall a bad word said about the dude .its not like he was out on the piss carrying on like a fuckwit drawing attention to himself.
No idea whats going on in his personal life and its none of my fucking business either only wishing well to him

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know he isn't a dogs player, but a show of united support for Foran (Rugby League wide) would be pretty cool.
His private life should be exactly that .cant ever recall a bad word said about the dude .its not like he was out on the piss carrying on like a fuckwit drawing attention to himself.
No idea whats going on in his personal life and its none of my fucking business either only wishing well to him
This exactly. The guy is going through a rough patch and from everyone I know who knows him or has at least met him, he's one of the nicest guys in Rugby League. He's struggling with some real issues and he's trying to face it by seeking help rather than tattooing some crap on himself and joining a pathetic gang.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is bad. This is real bad. You wanna know why? Because our team will underestimate them and get smashed as a result. It ALWAYS happens to us. Always. Semi and Jennings will love this if that's the case.
This as well. Foran's issues aside, there's a very good chance this will happen tonight.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someones due to post it sooner or later (because it's that easy to find with 2 minutes in Google).

View attachment 424

on the flipside ... looks like Foz loved his kids dearly.

https://www.instagram.com/k_foran6/
InstaSHIT, FaceSHIT and TwitSHIT
Why in the world would anybody post something like that? It really pisses me off to see a mother holding her kids share with the world her lifestory/problems.
Seriously, these kind of people don't have any serious/real friends and they think the more followers/"friends" they have in their social media life, the more successful they are. So they look for attention.
Why doesn't she also post how her sex life is/was with Kieren.
Am I ranting for nothing or am I making sense?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why in the world would anybody post something like that? It really pisses me off to see a mother holding her kids share with the world her lifestory/problems.
Seriously, these kind of people don't have any serious/real friends and they think the more followers/"friends" they have in their social media life, the more successful they are. So they look for attention.
Lol to much sense

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think it's a big deal so much on fb if your page is private, but instagram with all those bloody hashtags. .. urgh.

I personally consider it to be overshare but I guess it's her prerogative.

Reactions: Izy

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

she is doing it so people feel sorry for her,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is a real thing .... pretty sure I'm not the only one of have (unfortunately) been sent that video by email as a joke (it was in the era before social media!).

Actually I think there was a FaceSHIT in 2g1c shock video, not that I entirely paid too much attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.