Kennel Upgrade

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Will try and check this out, I can't seem to reproduce it though.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This new format is rubbish
It want to double up posts and is slow
I try and post, and it holds my last post and doubles it up even in pm, actually especially in pm,

Fix it, it's very annoying,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nash is working on fixing that issue at the moment. In forum it's caused by a post creating a new page. Not sure why its happening in Conversations though but I get the same thing. Just post as normal then refresh the page.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Just curious as to why I had about a dozen posts deleted?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just curious as to why I had about a dozen posts deleted?
From what thread / where?
What makes you say that?
Don't quite know if I is the same but I had a problem with not being able to reply to a post; some message saying not allowed to complete this action. I was logged in and had replied to several not long before.
My alerts showed Steeliz who was quoting one of my posts around about 9pm( can't remember the thread but my post was something about "You have the wrong media man there "to which he replied " I know several journalists and they all have one". I went to reply to that post and it would not allow me, then any alerts noted after about 5.56pm disappeared.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
From what thread / where?
What makes you say that?
Was about 6 tonight and I looked at my profile and all of a sudden my post number dropped. Don't know from which threads specifically but yeah the number dropped by about a dozen.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't quite know if I is the same but I had a problem with not being able to reply to a post; some message saying *not allowed to complete this action. I was logged in and had replied to several not long before.
My alerts showed Steeliz who was quoting one of my posts around about 9pm?( can't remember the thread but my post was something about "You have the wrong media man there "to which he replied " I know several journalists and they all have one". I went to reply to that post and it would not allow me, then any alerts noted after about 5.56pm disappeared.
Okay Mr I, I found the thread "Our goal kicking will cost us a game or more." My post at 8-14pm. Steeliz replied to it and I received an alert so I went to reply to his quote and I got that message.*His message no longer appears in that thread.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Let me have a squizz. I must admit I haven't looked into that thread / read it at all. If it's a reply I can't post here I'll conversation you both.

Steeliz deleted his own reply, that's why you got that error. As for the other stuff Chicharito, I'm not sure mate. That thread has no moderator actions logged for it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let me have a squizz. I must admit I haven't looked into that thread / read it at all. If it's a reply I can't post here I'll conversation you both.

Steeliz deleted his own reply, that's why you got that error. As for the other stuff Chicharito, I'm not sure mate. That thread has no moderator actions logged for it.
Thanks Mr I. Thought it may have been a deleted post but was having a bit of trouble with slow response time from the kennel too.Everything seems good now. Appreciate your investigation.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Nash

Kennel running slower than usual after your downtime this morning bro

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As our veteran daily user, can i get your opinion of website speed as of today? Noticeable?
Pretty good brother, i would have to say the normal quick site it is. Just had problems at the end of the eels game. Couldn't get on for nearly an hour.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty good brother, i would have to say the normal quick site it is. Just had problems at the end of the eels game. Couldn't get on for nearly an hour.
Made some big changes, it should run smoothly after the next game so keep a lookout.