Free NRL Digital Pass (for Telstra Post-Paid Customers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful Moe...I will pass on to my Mum.
Appears to be for mobile plans only ?

~c.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet im into that as ive no fox or free to air tv anymore

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It only works for mobile post-paid plans (not tablet plans). The AFL one doesn't work on PC and can't be streamed to TV (blocked from streaming to TV from IOS/android), but that's due to AFL PC streaming rights. For the same reason they don't allow you to stream AFL games on PC with Foxtel Go.

N

Natboy

Legend thanks a lot mate.
It's unmetered data too! I'll have no wifi for a month or two so it will be perfect ;)

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
It only works for mobile post-paid plans (not tablet plans). The AFL one doesn't work on PC and can't be streamed to TV (blocked from streaming to TV from IOS/android), but that's due to AFL PC streaming rights. For the same reason they don't allow you to stream AFL games on PC with Foxtel Go.
That's not true, you can stream to your tv through Apple TV and Chromecast, I do it all the time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not true, you can stream to your tv through Apple TV and Chromecast, I do it all the time.
With the AFL Live app?

You could do it last season due to a bug in the software but they have announced that they've fixed the bug so you can't do it any more.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I did it just a couple of days ago, re-watched the grand final, ill try it when I get home.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
App is working on my wifi only tablet. You can also cast to chromecast. Chromecast app cast screen/audio and away you go.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing. I tried to activate the AFL live pass with it (Telstra Tablet Customer) and it wouldn't let me. After several days of trying I tried the NRL Live pass and it worked straight away.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can you watch full matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.