B Moz to undergo more surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My opinion Abbey is not ready for first grade.
He has to earn it in Nsw cup, id put Phillips at fullback Hopa in the centres..
Tyrone can break the line he has a little X factor about him.
I can see him hanging off our forwards looking for the off load!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the fact that Des picked him to start in the last trial, knowing Bmoz is out, shows that Abbey is next in line after Hop for FB.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just heard Sam Perrett on the radio (sports report during the news). Apparently he has been training on the wing and Hoppa has been training at fullback/wing. He said Hoppa has been doing well training at f/b.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I just heard Sam Perrett on the radio (sports report during the news). Apparently he has been training on the wing and Hoppa has been training at fullback/wing. He said Hoppa has been doing well training at f/b.
Thank god . I just hope hopa can handle it and back up our forwards like barba did.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NEWSFLASH!!!! Brett Morris to miss 4 months due to injury!

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs fullback Brett Morris yesterday underwent an arthroscope but complications required that surgery be performed.

The rehab process will take four months and he is expected to return later in 2016.

At this point in time Brett is unavailable for comment.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now you can all move on from Bmozz for now lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We might as well blood Abbey now or at least put him on the wing

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
fuck my life - fuck is this shit serious .................... He will be back rd 16ish

AndrewRyan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shit. Hopefully Hoppa shines or it gives Abbey time to mature. Could do the wing/fullback swap like roosters did while grooming RTS to take over for Mini

Kaltsos

Waterboy
Reaction score
We knew he's knee was dudded from the last game against the roosters and he is STILL fixing it ? Wtf is going on here, terrible treatment by player and club

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What are the odds,

Perrett to Fullback, Abbey to the wing?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, farking sick moite. Nothing we can do about it now other than back Hoppa/Abbey

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So a few nights before kick off, we've now just decided let's go and operate on the best attacking player we have and put him out till round 16? What the fuck has the club been doing? I get it may of flared up or may of been worse as they had a second look, though why wait till round 1 ? Fucking useless. It's like we are cursed at times.

Deadset off the start of the season.

Malla

Reaction score
Well the positive news out of BMoz is he will miss origin this year lol

Malla

Reaction score
So a few nights before kick off, we've now just decided let's go and operate on the best attacking player we have and put him out till round 16? What the fuck has the club been doing? I get it may of flared up or may of been worse as they had a second look, though why wait till round 1 ? Fucking useless. It's like we are cursed at times.

Deadset off the start of the season.
It was supposed to be minor surgery cleaning it up, but during the surgery they came across greater complications, hence the longer recovery now.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need to go with Abbey and hope that he he steps up and doesnt get his confidence crushed.

Perrett or Hoppa is probably inevitable, but I think we could use a play maker like Abbey more than a safer option in those 2. Our spine does not look good on paper at all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.