Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IMO, Trex will be gone 100% and I think they will try and shift Jacko to lock and Beast will be gone as well.
I agree that Trex will be gone, he has offered nothing and if he does offer anything this year he should be told sorry 1 good year doesn't make up for your crap you dished up for a large income... I hope has a good year and is told he isn't welcomed back because he has been an embarrassment as a Bulldogs forward to be honest.

Beast still has a few more years to offer of quality and what he isn't like many other Islander based players as in he doesn't play dumb footy and is consistent.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When does eastwood contract run out?
I'm not sure mate. I wouldnt mind seeing Jacko at lock tbh, when the interchange goes down to 6 he will be able to play the full 80.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not sure mate. I wouldnt mind seeing Jacko at lock tbh, when the interchange goes down to 6 he will be able to play the full 80.
Jackson should move to lock asap imo. Eastwood is not a lock, he is a prop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully T rex gets offloaded and we use that money to secure these two.
Doubt his contract would cover these 2. Youd expect Rona could pick up 350k from a rival club and Lane upwards of 400k.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Weakens that edge though.
But we will be better team with him at lock. His workrate, fitness, defence, accelertion and power make him perfectly suited for lock. Will also give our props an extra rotation.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats yhe difference in whos play lock, second row or any position almost these day...its 13 big units trying to smash the opoosituon 13 and most positions are irrelevant

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But we will be better team with him at lock. His workrate, fitness, defence, accelertion and power make him perfectly suited for lock. Will also give our props an extra rotation.
Hes 100% a lock, and will almost certainly end up there.
Unfortulately atm we dont have anyone else that can do what he does on that edge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hes 100% a lock, and will almost certainly end up there.
Unfortulately atm we dont have anyone else that can do what he does on that edge.
Elliot could potentially take over the right edge, seems to be a similar type of player from what i have seen.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we let trex go there won't be a need to get rid of another person to sign lane. I'm sure lane would be happy with $350k a year for 3 years at only 19 years of age I think that's how old he is.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we let trex go there won't be a need to get rid of another person to sign lane. I'm sure lane would be happy with $350k a year for 3 years at only 19 years of age I think that's how old he is.
Lane is 21 mate. 22 in november

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot could potentially take over the right edge, seems to be a similar type of player from what i have seen.
Do you not think that Tolman can play a Gallen type role at lock? Also gives Klemmer the extra minutes he has been craving.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mist be the only one that sees Lane as adequate but nothing special.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if we are the only club that has to announce that we are going to make an announcement. Just tell us when its done ffs lol.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if we are the only club that has to announce that we are going to make an announcement. Just tell us when its done ffs lol.
Que announcement, Drum roll please..........................and the re-signed player is :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't mind if Trex stays on half on what he's on now, and as a bench player.

My 2 biggest issues with the whole Trex saga was the amount he got paid and the minutes he took up/hogged, whilst doing **** all on the field.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Ca...

Tony Williams will not be retained beyond this season.As for Rona,Well he is only on $80,000 so expected his contract to be upgraded and he will remain at the dogs for his next contract BUT don't be surprised if he moved to Union after that .

Status
Not open for further replies.