Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone got them yet? Our trial against the Storm on the 20th and the is free entry by presentation of the tickets

quote:The Bulldogs will host the Melbourne Storm on Saturday, February 20 at Belmore Sports Ground in our final trial match for the 2016 pre-season.

As well as a day packed with footy, with all three grades set to take to the field, Members are also entitled to access the exclusive members activation zone available throughout the day and then invited to kick off the season with their very own members season launch party at the end of the NRL match.
To thank our Members for joining us Under One Jersey, they are invited to come along to the footy for FREE with tickets going on sale to the general public on Friday, February 5th.

Members, to take advantage, simply present your 2016 Membership card (will start hitting mailboxes shortly) or confirmation email on arrival.unquote

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't recieved it yet, but I auto renewed my kennel membership.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Not yet but didn't we get temporary cards in the membership packs? Thing is I can't bloody find mine now.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still haven't got mine.
Just a dodgy cardboard mcshit.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just the temporary card that came with the membership kit.

Not got the real thing yet.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How hard is it to print membership cards ??
I can get my secure access pass updated in 5 mins at work.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yippee...tickets arrived today!!!! It is now real. Jimmy is on the adult tickets and JMOZ on the juniors.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday! They look great with Jammer on the adults and JMoz on the childrens passes.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still don't have mine

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any of you lovely people going to the trial game? Come over and have a yarn, would love to meet you or see you again. I will be on the grandstand side of the field : if good weather the aisle right next to the players enclosure/ walkway if not will probably sit in the grandstand. Long time since we have had a whole days footy with the added bonus of the first official fan day of the year at Belmore.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Does any know where you will be sitting for the reciprocal matches?, this years ticket doesn't say.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadly, I simply cannot afford a membership this year. Jealous of all you guys

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any of you lovely people going to the trial game? Come over and have a yarn, would love to meet you or see you again. I will be on the grandstand side of the field : if good weather the aisle right next to the players enclosure/ walkway if not will probably sit in the grandstand. Long time since we have had a whole days footy with the added bonus of the first official fan day of the year at Belmore.
Ill be there.
If youre lucky, i might come and see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.