The first thing you would do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You hit the lotto and won millions.

Very first thing I would do, is when the money hits my account, keep getting ATM receipts and leave them at the machine, then buy a one way ticket to somewhere on the other side of the equator.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Move straight to Cancun

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wife's Uncles that live there said I can get a new heart for 10K US.

Cant do it knowing how they would "acquire" the heart.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep very quiet for a few weeks have a real good think of the pros and cons how it can enhance your life and also fukk it.
Get a lawyer , seek financial advice. Set the family up (cept the **** of a sister )
Deck the man cave out , support some good cause help a childrens hospital out and constantly stay involved.
Buy a coperate box at anz and get the kennel ***** in

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on how many millions we are talking.

But I certainly wouldn't be working too hard after that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually strike that.

I would buy an arsenal of weapons and recruit the deadliest soldiers from around the world and then take on isis.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep very quiet for a few weeks have a real good think of the pros and cons how it can enhance your life and also fukk it.
Get a lawyer , seek financial advice. Set the family up (cept the **** of a sister )
Deck the man cave out , support some good cause help a childrens hospital out and constantly stay involved.
Buy a coperate box at anz and get the kennel ***** in
You're a sick kung is what you are

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh boy wouldn't that be the dream!

For me it would be; buy an Aston Martin Vanquish and a build my style of house by the water straight away... One day though!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually strike that.

I would buy an arsenal of weapons and recruit the deadliest soldiers from around the world and then take on isis.
Why not just buy a massive bomb proof dome, trap them inside it, leave 1 chicken wing and a gun and leave them there to kill each other? That'd be more fun to watch.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why not just buy a massive bomb proof dome, trap them inside it, leave 1 chicken wing and a gun and leave them there to kill each other? That'd be more fun to watch.
a dupicate account of Southy's? Hmmm ..just kidding!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
put it this way I had to look at the avatar . Mrs post re the chicken wing and gun is hillarious just something Id have expected would come from you .. Ok sounds like I'm back pedalling now but in short its a compliment .. I found mrs post inventive and funny like yours :grinning:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
put it this way I had to look at the avatar . Mrs post re the chicken wing and gun is hillarious just something Id have expected would come from you .. Ok sounds like I'm back pedalling now but in short its a compliment .. I found mrs post inventive and funny like yours :grinning:
But I am inventive and funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.