Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly.. What's a little sexual harassment, damage of property, racism, animal abuse and generally being a f-ckhead, apart from bring a "beat up"?

If the lady in question was one's wife or daughter, or it was your couch being pissed on, your mates abused or dog interferd with for a laugh, I wonder if those saying its not a big deal would feel the same way?

come on mate, you know i dont give two hoots if pearce gets banned for life, but seriously, at the end of the day the lady invited him and other boys at her home most probably knowing he is a footy player with bad rep and he was pissed too. My wife or my sister or my daughter most likely wont invite drunk friends/ people at home in the first place, if they do and their friends do shiit like that then its partly my wife's/daughter's/sisters fault to have them invited in the first place.

now as soon as the lady told Pearce to leave he complied , maybe after a little resistance, but that was no way in any shape or form threatening or abusive.

I am glad in a way this thing is happening to roosters whose fans have always put shiit on us, but i will call spade a spade.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People are drilling him on his Instagram,

Oh and NEVER EVER ask Mitchell Pearce if he'd like a hot dog.!!

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT .... Mitchell Pearce did!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love when other clubs fuk up. Plus when this bogan sport gets dragged through the mud.

Fuk the nrl. They have beer v beer disguised as SOO and wonder why it's full of alcoholic *****.

*stands up and applauds*

you do come up with some best shiit on this forum.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
bahaha this shit couldn't happen to a nicer club :roflol::roflol: . I have never had this much fun with any roosters supporters i know :D

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Should stop anyone here pleeding to sign him if he became available. Cant let him anywhere near dogs.

Fkn lol at the memes. Chads on the job.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol Chad, you are the master of memes

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They reckon the NRL no-integrity unit is leaving the punishment to the jewsters.

How convenient.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They reckon the NRL no-integrity unit is leaving the punishment to the jewsters.

How convenient.
Of course they are 10 to 25 k fine some half assed apology stood down for 3 rounds which will probably include trials you wait

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce: Where's you dog?
Owner: Tied up out the back.
Mitchell Pearce: YES!!!

Oh and for the love of god, NOBODY tell him about the Million Paws Walk... bloke will be in heaven.

In fairness though, this will dog him forever.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol this muppet is finished why would you even think of shit like that.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
**** does this mean the roosters will throw the check book at Mbye?

Status
Not open for further replies.