Josh Reynolds cuts out negative friends, reins in anger to be like JT for big Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
wrong and no one cares what you say anyway, all you do is bag reynolds, and coming from a person who admitted they have never even played the game your opinion means nothing.
Lmfao because he hasnt played the game hes not aloud an opinion or to support our club. I really hate all the JR bashing marley does but what gives you the right to tell someone when they can/cant have an opinion. Gronk

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree with others who have said that if he doesnt do it this year, he has to go. And i am a fan of Reynolds. We just cant have a hot and cold player who gets suspended too much in such an important position in the team.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh really needs to show us what he can bring this year, talk is cheap

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These Josh is changed and going to calm down articles are cringe worthy lol.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Probably one of the least gifted if not the least gifted athletes in the NRL. Has a bit of speed but that's about it. It's remarkable he has achieved what he has imo. He's not lacking competitiveness or desire that's for sure. I hope he can get back into origin and turns around his dummy spits.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds cuts out negative friends, reins in anger to be like JT for big...

I just hope he's working on his kicking game. If he does the little things right, I reckon he will have a big season.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope he's working on his kicking game
The guy is nearly 27, if he doesn't have a good kicking game yet, nothing will change. He has been playing first grade long enough now, we would have already seen it if he was capable of it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably one of the least gifted if not the least gifted athletes in the NRL. Has a bit of speed but that's about it. It's remarkable he has achieved what he has imo. He's not lacking competitiveness or desire that's for sure. I hope he can get back into origin and turns around his dummy spits.
True. Ive always thought the same, how the hell has he played in 2 grand finals plus win a state of origin series with average skillsets . Maybe they don't give him enough credit for his skills or he somehow generates good karma by trying so hard.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
True. Ive always thought the same, how the hell has he played in 2 grand finals plus win a state of origin series with average skillsets . Maybe they don't give him enough credit for his skills or he somehow generates good karma by trying so hard.
He never stops trying and plus at the dogs he plays behind a great pack. Good on him

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's deleted his Instagram from what I can see, maybe he's trying to stay on the DL. I reckon he woulda sent the missus packing in the New Year, good things to come!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd still play him off the bench. He can keep calm there, soak in the game and then come on to have impact. He can't stay "in the game" for 80 mins imo.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds has distanced himself from “the few negative people that I see [that] tend to bring me down”.
i wonder who he's referring to?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway I've decided to harp on about Reynolds this year, I believe he's got the goods just needs to learn how to sync it all together ..
His biggest asset is his enthusiasm

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
“We’ve had a mind coach at the Dogs for a while, John Novak — it’s been a four year process,” Reynolds explained.
Bloody slow learner isn't he. Talking the talk is easy. Let's see if he can walk the walk. Now its shut up, put up or piss off.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
This guy needs to walk the talk. He has done this in the past and has been shot down quickly

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
[SUP][/SUP]
He's deleted his Instagram from what I can see, maybe he's trying to stay on the DL. I reckon he woulda sent the missus packing in the New Year, good things to come!
Not deleted as it was up last night.

Most likely that it is locked to friends only.

Kas and Beastwood have done the same recently.

Starting to wonder if the club has instructed players to do it in case something that shouldn't be seen/said pops up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.