The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What's wrong with Vince McMahon, putting Brock Lesnar in the Royal Rumble only means that it will come down to him and Roman Reigns. How boring and uncreative. That old greaser has lost touch with the fans.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't we have 100 wrestling threads

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don't we have 100 wrestling threads
Maybe, but CEEBS looking for old ones.

Anyway... Royal Rumble underway soon. I'd love to see the unique touch WWE add to it. Will it be possible... 3 champions in the space of 2 months (December/January) Shaemus, Roman Reigns and ?? (Brock perhaps?).

I don't think Brock Lesnar will win it actually... I think something will happen that will lead to him feuding with the Wyatts (or just Bray) heading into WM32.

Wahesh

Reaction score
How shit was that royal rumble... Triple H winning it from #30. Absolute garbage.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought it was fun but yeah the ending was bla thought wyatt should of got it
I also thought how Brock Lesnar got eliminated was pathetic. See as the RR is a WWE-only event, they should change the rules that if you're eliminated by an already-eliminated competitor, it doesn't count.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong with Vince McMahon, putting Brock Lesnar in the Royal Rumble only means that it will come down to him and Roman Reigns. How boring and uncreative. That old greaser has lost touch with the fans.
Wrong!!!!!!

The Highlight for me was the arrival of A J Styles

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes it was typical how it ended, i just want to see Triple H shape up and headline wrestlemania now. he put on a good show with sting last yr but how will he go against someone on the roster who is still as fit as he was 10 yrs ago.

Wahesh

Reaction score
yes it was typical how it ended, i just want to see Triple H shape up and headline wrestlemania now. he put on a good show with sting last yr but how will he go against someone on the roster who is still as fit as he was 10 yrs ago.
You mean the Triple threat match? I don't think Lesnar will do it because he'll most likely feud with the Wyatts at WM. I'm guessing they'll cost him the triple threat match at Fastlane and then the feud will begin. OR OR OR WWE could be thinking that Lesnar vs Triple H for the 1000th time at WM will work.

Reigns and Ambrose? Who knows, maybe Ambrose can pull it off - sometimes the most unlikely outcomes occur... but I believe WWE would want this to be a case of Reigns getting his rematch.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has officially announced his retirement.

https://twitter.com/search?q=daniel+bryan&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-t...retires-due-to-medical-reasons-215813905.html

You what pisses me off about this? DB kept on egging us on about his pending return - and so did the media. Now, close to WM, this bombshell drops.

On top of perhaps the biggest injury toll to big names in their history, this is the last thing that WWE needed - especially heading into WM. Ratings are going to take another nose-dive soon IMO.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has officially announced his retirement.

https://twitter.com/search?q=daniel+bryan&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-t...retires-due-to-medical-reasons-215813905.html

You what pisses me off about this? DB kept on egging us on about his pending return - and so did the media. Now, close to WM, this bombshell drops.

On top of perhaps the biggest injury toll to big names in their history, this is the last thing that WWE needed - especially heading into WM. Ratings are going to take another nose-dive soon IMO.
It's always a sad day for WWE when legends like him retire. But he has had a massive career. Hope he gets a non-wrestling role in the company.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'd like him to run the show after WM - I'd like the Authority to lose power. Now THAT would be awesome :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No wonder this thread doesn't have many posts.
The WWE is dead thanks to them putting the championship on that boring deadshit with 0 personality and 0 mic skills!
A lot of what the creative team at WWE do, goes nowhere and they keep recycling the same matches!
I heard also, that these days they have a whole team of college graduates writing the stories and this is what we get?
I've got no respect for college graduates, they maybe good with a computer in front of them or a pen and paper, but stick them in the real world and they will get eaten alive in less than a minute!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder this thread doesn't have many posts.
The WWE is dead thanks to them putting the championship on that boring deadshit with 0 personality and 0 mic skills!
A lot of what the creative team at WWE do, goes nowhere and they keep recycling the same matches!
I heard also, that these days they have a whole team of college graduates writing the stories and this is what we get?
I've got no respect for college graduates, they maybe good with a computer in front of them or a pen and paper, but stick them in the real world and they will get eaten alive in less than a minute!
havnt watched the current wrestling for a while but have been watching wcw on youtube haha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
havnt watched the current wrestling for a while but have been watching wcw on youtube haha
Even WCW 1999-2001 beats what WWE are doing now.
I knew it was a mistake for Vince to buy it.
I can't believe there was no one else to see potential in buying it to compete with Vince!
If you listen to podcasts on YouTube from people like Bobby Heenan and Jim Cornette (especially Cornettes shoot interviews) you will see why WCW went down the drain?

Obviously it all started with the backfire of leaking a RAW event, but that "fingerpoke of doom" was more of a slap in the face then the screwjob!

Wahesh

Reaction score
The thing is they have several injuries to many stars including Orton, Cena, Rollins etc... but the wheels fell off long before this happened.

The brand split and extra championships were great I found, no they practically have all their main stars on raw and rejects on Smackdown, and it's still the same stale boring repetitive shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The dumbest thing they did was merge the European title with the intercontinental title!
They need to bring the European championship back, break up what is left of that shitty League of Nations stable and get them to feud for a European championship.
I mean how many wrestlers have European heritage that could wrestle for it?

Plus you have Cesaro, Sheamus, Rusev,Neville and there was Wade Barrett but he has had enough of the WWE's poor management.
They can even a rule if the Eurpean champion can successfully defend for 6 months then they get a number one contendership for the WWE world title?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Owens is the best heel is they have yet they use him against the Miz