Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Broncos have a great long and short kicking game
2. Forwards are big and tough, but MOBILE
3. Second phase- when an offload occurs the attack clicks into gear
4. Backline stands deep
5. They go forward in numbers, not one out
6. They play Footy AND complete sets at the same time. We can't complete when we play one out.
7. Halves actually control the tempo and direction of play, and they are both quality playmakers with a complete set of skills.

Massive difference between our teams. And they win and entertain at the same time. We need a clean out. Sticky where are you???

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahaha I am actually so happy we didn't beat the Roosters and have to play the Broncos tonight. We would have been flogged by at least 50. The Broncos were on another level tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone probs posted a similar thread last week comparing us against the roosters lol

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For mine the big difference is their halves can actually create opportunities and their forwards are not fat and slow. Our team is the polar opposite of the broncos.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Yep somehow, I seem to remember we beat the Broncos with our boring bland of game-winning nullification.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
only player i will take from broncos is Hunt.

we will win premiership every year , if he is not fcked into the Des structure plays.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tonight showed what a huge difference a quality half makes. I haven't been sold on Hunt but he was great tonight.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight showed what a huge difference a quality half makes. I haven't been sold on Hunt but he was great tonight.

you didnt watch the game broncos players without Hunt?

Only game when Milf looked shiit house with other broncos.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep somehow, I seem to remember we beat the Broncos with our boring bland of game-winning nullification.
Had we played them tonight, we would have had our @sses handed to us. As a football side, they are in a different league to us. Quality play that is entertaining. I'm sick of watching our play, it's like our gameplan is to hang in games and hope the opposition implodes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They have better halves and a better coach.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
and how has that worked out for us?
Works out great until we lost Hoko through random events that no coach could have foreseen.

Also, disproves many theories that we, and/or the coach, are shit.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares, the year we had, and the treatment we got from the NRL this year...... I'm just happy no NSW teams are left standing, now, go Cowboys!

Small of me maybe, but happy to see the NRL not get what they would want either. The Cowboys have been screwed by the morons that are the NRL before, a all QLD final sounds good to me (with the Cowboys winning ideally - Don't really like the Broncos, or any team that ass clown Boyd plays for)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Works out great until we lost Hoko through random events that no coach could have foreseen.

truth be told, our coach is as good as our fifth tackle options.

period!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw his stats the other night on one of the shows. This kid is a one man wrecking crew.
Add the Milf into the picture and they have a wonderful balanced halves combination.....one we we look at and envy for years, unless something miraculous happens.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think we play a negative boring game that relies more on what the opposition does than what we do. It's not in the spirit of our clubs history.

Trent is a great bloke, but your half needs to be able to run the ball consistently and worry the defence when doing so. Also needs a long kicking game and the ability to get repeat sets. Trent doesn't tick these boxes.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw his stats the other night on one of the shows. This kid is a one man wrecking crew.
Add the Milf into the picture and they have a wonderful balanced halves combination.....one we we look at and envy for years, unless something miraculous happens.

hunt showed class from day one unlike liccha, mbye and other over rated hacks we have.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So your saying if we had Hodko we would be in the GF next week?

Im pretty sure Bennetts Knights knocked the Dogs out Week 1 2013.

Stop making excuses. Bennett is the superior coach and his record speaks for itself

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

No offence Uncle but we still wouldn't of won shit with Hokko. He just appears to be decent because the other 2 are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.