Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fukwits on the footy show trying to say it was a try.

Fuking disgusting.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fuking disgusting.
Mainly Fitler but then they did say they felt sorry for our club that they had to do that media campaign against us again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We all know Shitler is a cock loving coke head. But if you're on tv at least try to hide your bias.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Archer is the puppet, the system failed they just don't admit to it....
F$$$$$$ try my ass, what have we been watching all these years to know that was a try or not they think people are stupid......

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media seems to be fixated on the grounding, throw all that $*** out the window I don't care about that even though it was obvious he promoted the ball.

The main point here is that the tackle was complete, he was going nowhere, and there was no ****ing held call. The refs this year have been calling held prematurely pretty much 100% of the time and for some reason he didn't call held this time?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Fuking disgusting.
That does surprise me, even for Fitler. Have been reading heaps of peoples comments attached to articles and I would say 100% of non roster fans are saying no try and 98% of rosters fans are also admitting no try. It's rare the amount of people who are agreeing as to the no try call. I find it insulting Archer's stance and was actually expecting the customary "we got it wrong" Monday morning dribble.

I'm done with the NRL now and will return if and when it is cleaned up or a new break away league starts. I can't reward the NRL with my ratings and $$$ to be treated this way!

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The blame lies at the feet of the nrl. with their inept referees, dodgy rules and camera angles. Fix any of these issues and you take the ability to control the game out of their hands.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The blame lies at the feet of the nrl. with their inept referees, dodgy rules and camera angles. Fix any of these issues and you take the ability to control the game out of their hands.
Until Dave Smith and Co. are thrown out of office things will never change.

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did they actually say it was a try? Every single on of them said said it was no try on the night including andrew John's who had a seperate look on it on an individual monitor.

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mainly Fitler but then they did say they felt sorry for our club that they had to do that media campaign against us again.
That's interesting....

At the end of the game, Freddy Hitler interviewed Evans, he asked him if it was a Try or not? Evan's responded with "Yes try" and laughed
Hitler immediately responds with "Nooooo it's a "No Try"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's interesting....

At the end of the game, Freddy Hitler interviewed Evans, he asked him if it was a Try or not? Evan's responded with "Yes try" and laughed
Hitler immediately responds with "Nooooo it's a "No Try"

Hitler?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I just watched the replay.

My god it is one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

They can't get away with this.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's now trying to shift blame off the incompetent monkeys and blame the lack of visual evidence and camera angles. Millions of viewers and staff seen video evidence and camera angles that proved it was lost before the line, but that doesn't really matter, the fact remain, if you call held, players let go of the tackle and the ball carrier grounds it, it's a f*cking penalty, if they don't let go, the defending team gets penalized... These are the rule as far as I'm aware, when the f*ck did it change?

According to this logic they've gone by, if you get tackled just before the line, tackle is well and truly complete, momentum has been lost, ref calls held, players all let go of you, you can reach between them and ground the ball instead of playing it back.. correct? Or am I missing something here?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Greenberg - I hear a lot of talking, but not a lot of DOING!
Archer - Has always hated the Dogs.

I just love this idea:

NRL - There's nothing wrong with the current system.
... 5 seconds later : We are looking into the central command.

But hang on .. I thought there wasn't a problem?

I suppose the central command will probably have live bidding where powrebrokers can "donate" money towards the corrcet decision?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really really think about it , if the head of refs or whatever ever he is thinks that's a legitimate try. This game is beyond fukked

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and that response from the nrl and tony archer is exactly why the nrl is losing fans and losing credibility

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. He was held
2. He planted short
3. It was a double movement
4. The NRL is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.