Flanagan -v- Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I have just watched the first half of Souths and Cronulla

Ennis is killing it at the moment. Is allowed to run and pick up runners, grubbers etc.
Where was that at the Dogs.

First Lichha and now Cook from the Dragons game are playing a boring, predicatble game at the ruck.

All it is doing to Cook is downgrade his value on the market.

The style of footy that Flanagan is instilling at the Sharks, esp. in attack is much better than ours with a
so called near fully rep. side.

Des had better come up with at least another half and different style of play next season or we wont be able to break
into the all important top four

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Hasler didn't coach like this at Manly. He had that team deadly in both Attack and defence. they were hard hitting and lethal in scoring trys.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sooooooo f@cking sick of hearing how much we miss Ennis and how he's killing it at Cronulla.
*****, sell your jerseys and f@ck off and support the Sharks then ?!?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sooooooo f@cking sick of hearing how much we miss Ennis and how he's killing it at Cronulla.
Tell it like it is. We could not accommodate Mick on a two year deal and we offered him one. He took the deal at Sharks. I will always appreciate his efforts with us but he has moved on and so should we.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
People are aloud to have opinions. you don't have to comment if you see something that doesn't suit you.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pride of the League with over thirty five thousand members and we get more to our game. Crowd at Allianz 27000, at ANZ 34000

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People are aloud to have opinions. you don't have to comment if you see something that doesn't suit you.
Of course people can have opinions.
My point is, I reckon everyone has had their say at least once in the 30 f@cking threads that have been created on this very same subject this year.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Of course people can have opinions.
My point is, I reckon everyone has had their say at least once in the 30 f@cking threads that have been created on this very same subject this year.
I hate the things 90% of the people on here write. but it will fu3k up your blood pressure if you pay to much attention to it.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Same here. He always plays well in his first year at a new club. That's why he's had five.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well tbh....

Flanagan: 1 wooden spoon
Hasler: 2 premierships

:confused:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look how cronulla have players in motion in attack......how robson controls their attack.....players run onto the ball with vigour......compare that to our boring one out flat one dimensional attack .......if we were playing anyone else except the dragons yesterday we would have copped a shallacking......we are rudderless in attack and will never win a premiership by grafting our way to victories......thats the plain truth.......the roosters will put us out of our misery next week

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same shit will happen if Plodko has one good game next year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks will most likely lose next week, we probably will as well so I'd say they are about even this year although we did finish higher then them on points.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look how cronulla have players in motion in attack......how robson controls their attack.....players run onto the ball with vigour......compare that to our boring one out flat one dimensional attack .......if we were playing anyone else except the dragons yesterday we would have copped a shallacking......we are rudderless in attack and will never win a premiership by grafting our way to victories......thats the plain truth.......the roosters will put us out of our misery next week
LOL wow they looked good against a team that has conceded nearly 200 points in five games wow. Did you see the Sharks attack last week when they could of got a top 4 spot? If you didn't it was toilet.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have just watched the first half of Souths and Cronulla

Ennis is killing it at the moment. Is allowed to run and pick up runners, grubbers etc.
Where was that at the Dogs.

First Lichha and now Cook from the Dragons game are playing a boring, predicatble game at the ruck.

All it is doing to Cook is downgrade his value on the market.

The style of footy that Flanagan is instilling at the Sharks, esp. in attack is much better than ours with a
so called near fully rep. side.

Des had better come up with at least another half and different style of play next season or we wont be able to break
into the all important top four
Only three teams scored LESS tries than the Sharks with that great style of theirs while we were in the top 4, just saying.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
LOL wow they looked good against a team that has conceded nearly 200 points in five games wow. Did you see the Sharks attack last week when they could of got a top 4 spot? If you didn't it was toilet.
And we looked shit against a team in 8th position and all injured. so whats your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.