Beau ryan affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, the exact location of Beau Ryan's genitals is of exactly zero interest to me.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why would you cheat and risk what is the most valuable thing you will ever have in your life......your wife and your kids

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I was 11 years old I discovered my mum was having an affair with the grocer around the road! It was absolutely devastating as I didn't want my parents to break up. My mother gave up the affair as I had caught them kissing and burst into tears. She promised me she would give it up. The grocer had a wife who was friends with my mother. After that my mother basically blamed me for her unhappiness as she had had to 'sacrifice' her affair for my happiness.

I have now been with the same person for 17 years and we have 2 kids. I have been in situations where I have been attracted to other men. Its probably not impossible to manufacture some type of affair. But I always remember what it felt like as a kid. I would never want my kids to feel the way I did. Maybe the grass is greener who knows. But the thing is I made my choice and I won't put the possibility of great and exciting sex above my children's happiness.

well said and bravo to you .... agree 100%

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thankfully I'm an ugly bastard, so I won't be put in the situation to cheat lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thankfully I'm an ugly bastard, so I won't be put in the situation to cheat lol
Me too, haha,
I'm lucky my wife gives me a bit a few times a year lol,

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She ended up staying with the guy she cheated with and married him and had 2 more kids, but the grass isn't as green as she thought now.

I've healed over time and now have a new girlfriend who is just wonderful.

Still not a fan of cheaters. I think if u want to sleep with other people while ur already in a relationship then you should break up with that person before u go doing things behind their backs.
Just like that old saying "Cheaters never prosper" Just think mate, you are happy, she is probably not. You have the right attitude she does not. You have been rewarded, she has been lumbered with something she thought was better but obviously is not. You are the better person.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, if a hot chick you were attracted to was willing , would you say no if there was very little chance of being caught? I thought so

I think if I had a husband in showbusiness who kissed hot young girls in plays I'd be expecting it , unless I was Hugh Jackmans wife.
My answer is a definite no.. I was a single guy at the time when I saw..what I still believe..was the love of my life..sheesh. I still remember the first time I saw her..I was in the staff room (I was a school teacher at the time) when she came in.. I never believed that bs about falling in love at first sight but man it happened..was like Ka-Boom!

Anyway as time went by we crossed paths and hit it off instantly.. I mean really hit off..like we'd known each other forever.. I could tell that she really liked me..but one problem..she had a pretty long term boyfriend.. Now it eventually came to a point where she basically..in a round a bout way..which she confessed a couple of years later..told me she had strong feelings for me.. But I knew it couldn't happen..and I didn't act upon my feelings..the reason being is I put my self in the position of her boyfriend.. Here he had a beautiful wonderful person and some guy came along and steals her away..he'd be shattered as I would be.. I couldn't have that on my conscious.. So I wouldn't do it to him and therefore I wouldn't have an affair myself..it's just not right..

In in the end I broke my neck..and basically stuffed up any chance of a real relationship..they got married(I caused a couple of marriages but that's another story) I went to their wedding..even wrote a poem that she placed in the wedding booklet.. I must admit he's a great guy and She was fantastic to me when I was in hospital..brilliant when I came home..but as things often happens family life takes over and we drifted apart..a guy's life in a wheelchair can sometimes remain a bit stuck while others move on..

Do I regret not taking action..sometimes..but deep down no..I often do wonder though what would've happened if I didn't end up a quadriplegic..gee I really do wonder..I just wish I was one of the lucky ones who break their neck and don't suffer spinal damage or at least was left my arms and hands so I could look after myself..ho hum..

But you know what? I'm so bloody happy to still be here..where there is life there is hope..

The motto I live by..BELIEVE.. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I was 11 years old I discovered my mum was having an affair with the grocer around the road! It was absolutely devastating as I didn't want my parents to break up. My mother gave up the affair as I had caught them kissing and burst into tears. She promised me she would give it up. The grocer had a wife who was friends with my mother. After that my mother basically blamed me for her unhappiness as she had had to 'sacrifice' her affair for my happiness.

I have now been with the same person for 17 years and we have 2 kids. I have been in situations where I have been attracted to other men. Its probably not impossible to manufacture some type of affair. But I always remember what it felt like as a kid. I would never want my kids to feel the way I did. Maybe the grass is greener who knows. But the thing is I made my choice and I won't put the possibility of great and exciting sex above my children's happiness.
Refreshing point of view, because who you are now is moulded by who you were before. You had the heartache of knowing about your mother; you know the way it made you feel and you have taken that on board in deciding the direction you have gone relationship wise and the way you think of your children's welfare.. I think that a lot people at some stage in their life do feel an attraction to someone other than their current spouse, that is one of the downsides of human nature; but it is what you do with that feeling of attraction that counts.

Honesty is obviously a very important facet of your life as is your ability to commit completely to your current relationship and think of the consequences of any actions you may take. You have the ability to separate right from wrong and the wherewithal to resist the temptation Thank you for sharing this with us, shows courage.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My answer is a definite no.. I was a single guy at the time when I saw..what I still believe..was the love of my life..sheesh. I still remember the first time I saw her..I was in the staff room (I was a school teacher at the time) when she came in.. I never believed that bs about falling in love at first sight but man it happened..was like Ka-Boom!

Anyway as time went by we crossed paths and hit it off instantly.. I mean really hit off..like we'd known each other forever.. I could tell that she really liked me..but one problem..she had a pretty long term boyfriend.. Now it eventually came to a point where she basically..in a round a bout way..which she confessed a couple of years later..told me she had strong feelings for me.. But I knew it couldn't happen..and I didn't act upon my feelings..the reason being is I put my self in the position of her boyfriend.. Here he had a beautiful wonderful person and some guy came along and steals her away..he'd be shattered as I would be.. I couldn't have that on my conscious.. So I wouldn't do it to him and therefore I wouldn't have an affair myself..it's just not right..

In in the end I broke my neck..and basically stuffed up any chance of a real relationship..they got married(I caused a couple of marriages but that's another story) I went to their wedding..even wrote a poem that she placed in the wedding booklet.. I must admit he's a great guy and She was fantastic to me when I was in hospital..brilliant when I came home..but as things often happens family life takes over and we drifted apart..a guy's life in a wheelchair can sometimes remain a bit stuck while others move on..

Do I regret not taking action..sometimes..but deep down no..I often do wonder though what would've happened if I didn't end up a quadriplegic..gee I really do wonder..I just wish I was one of the lucky ones who break their neck and don't suffer spinal damage or at least was left my arms and hands so I could look after myself..ho hum..

But you know what? I'm so bloody happy to still be here..where there is life there is hope..

You are without doubt an amazing person Mr 95%.I would so love to meet you.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wow, absolute warrior and a champion bloke to go with! If only there were more like you.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Holy crap. Surely the post of the year. Moving, inspiring stuff, mate.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

WOW! cant believe what i just read.

if this is not a bollywood love story movie script then you are a fcken true champion mate and Mr 100% not 95%.

Salute!

Last edited by a moderator:

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! cant believe what i just read.

if this is not a bollywood love story movie script then you are a fcken true champion mate and Mr 100% not 95%.

Salute!
We can send this to a hollywood director and it could be a huge hit

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow if that is not the post of the year, than i don't know what is. What an awesome outlook on life you have.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I really need to associate myself with better people, just when I thought I could box up all males up into the same category ,you share your experience!

but you never know what the future holds , true love finds a way!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

A true legend amongst us ,i love your morals and integrity its what you should rule your life with what a champion you are.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are without doubt an amazing person Mr 95%.I would so love to meet you.
Thank you..but I sound better in writing then what I am in person!!! Lol :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.