Our right side Defence is worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our right side has been targeted and leaked points all year and with hodko out our right hand side is obviously alot weaker, I hope jackson can play longer minutes coz i dont trust Lane and Reynolds defending together. Something needs to be done about it because the good teams will definitely expose it.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lanes only young but fk he has had some epic lazy moments in d, been caught just standing and watching afew times

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
both those tries were scored whilst Jackson was off the field. Doesn't he normally play 80min?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was when Jacko was off
plus lane is a left edge second rower he looks lost on the right
plus plus loloheas footwork is amazing
against the Cowboys 2 weeks ago he blitzed them too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
both those tries were scored whilst Jackson was off the field. Doesn't he normally play 80min?
Yeah but don't forget Tolman was off for a while and didn't come back on iirc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think we are taking too much away from this shitty game that means sweet fuk all from this point onwards.

Dogs by 30 on Saturday.

We have to announce we are here to win it this year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we are taking too much away from this shitty game that means sweet fuk all from this point onwards.

Dogs by 30 on Saturday.

are we being fooled by des's 'under the radar' stategy or are we seriously struggling

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not just Des, the boys just drop to our oppositions level of shitness every time.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dogs by 30 on Saturday.

I agree. People forget Des is full of mind games. He knows what's required to get the team ready for this week. I mean seriously he had Tim Brown taking on goal kicking duties!

Not our best game overall but enough to jag the win. You rather go into the next game wanting the team to go up a gear than having put 50 on the Warriors and expecting to do the same to the Dragqueens.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played like shit but was the perfect hit out and finall 10 min of a hit out, good they showed some composure to drag the win as those kind of games will happen in the next few weeks, better then a flogging imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alot of things worry me about the team atm...though the last game against Souths gives me some hope that we can pull off a miracle.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perrett and Lafai will cost us a premiership mark my words. I've said it all year that their defence has been chit.

They have been exposed all season and a lot of rubbish teams have ignored this but come finals time when everything is on the line watch them get targeted.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
the boys will fire up this weekend!
not even worried about the dragons...
which really worrys me deep down...because we r shit when we r complacent..
god i can not live the next 6 months knowing we were knocked out by the dragons!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lafais defence has been a worry all year. I got roasted for saying this at the start, but unfortunately it has proven to be right. I even suggested that Pat O'Hanlon might be tried there.
Problem is...theres no one else, or if there is I dont know of him.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Perrett and Lafai will cost us a premiership mark my words. I've said it all year that their defence has been chit.

They have been exposed all season and a lot of rubbish teams have ignored this but come finals time when everything is on the line watch them get targeted.
am also worried by Moses Mbye's Ben Robert's style of brain explosion play and rushed decisions

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not just Des, the boys just drop to our oppositions level of shitness every time.
You are so correct. The guys I sit with at the footy said exactly the same. We need to and will most definitely aim up next week.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafais defence has been a worry all year. I got roasted for saying this at the start, but unfortunately it has proven to be right. I even suggested that Pat O'Hanlon might be tried there.
Problem is...theres no one else, or if there is I dont know of him.
Even whene someone questioned Raelene Castle in the QnA about why we keep Perrett around when his defence is so bad, her response was something along the lines of "well sometimes the man inside of him makes a bad choice"

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dogs by 30 on Saturday.

yep, The warriors are also such an inconsistent team. One game they can win by 50+ and then the next week they can lose by 50+.

Status
Not open for further replies.