Road to Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only guarantee is beat Saints and its either Easts or Storm.. After that it could be any of the other four Sharks Souffs Brisbane or Cows who knows who will win over the coming weeks..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We have to turn up against St Merge first so let's start there hey!

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way I see it :

Dragons @ anz
Melb in Melb
Broncos @ Suncorp
Wk 1-3

Just cannot see us doing it .

The concern is halves . Mbye is average
Mbye average! I also think reynolds is average too

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with you guys? When was the last time the Roosters looked like losing?answer...against us!!!,,
Next week they will demolish Storm. We will demolish Dragons
Then we go to Melbourne. After the Roosters finish with them they will be pushovers for our forwards. Don't forget they lost to Newcastle, the wooden spooners down there badly a couple of weeks ago!
Then it will be either Broncos or Cowboys - whoever is the winner of their game next week. Up in Qld. No problem.
We just been Broncos.... Cowboys have lost all form...even losing to Souths couple of weeks ago...so whoever we play we will beat up there to qualify for the GF...most likely against Roosters.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We've come into the finals with 5 wins in a row which is solid. We wouldn't have wanted a loss straight before the finals. Having said that, it would have probably been better to be in the Rabbits/Cowboys/Broncos group rather than the Dragons/Storm/Roosters group but in the end of the day we need to win our next 3 games no matter who it is.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
We haven't even defeated the Dragons yet

mccawsome

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah but we played them early in the year. Dragons are always strong at the start of the year and fade to obscurity at the end. Still cant switch off and think we just need to turn up to win.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am so nervous about this final series. If we manage to get to the GF it will be mental, but I have faith. Pretty glad we had a training run against the Warriors, that should iron out a lot of creases.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We will come out firing against the Dragons after that ugly win last night.
We will have no fears of going to Melb after smashing them Week 1 last year down there.
We just beat Broncos in Brisbane and can do it again.
Roosters cant beat us in GF's

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only guarantee is beat Saints and its either Easts or Storm.. After that it could be any of the other four Sharks Souffs Brisbane or Cows who knows who will win over the coming weeks..
no it is guaranteed to be Week 1: Dragons, Week 2: loser of Storm/Roosters, Week 3: Winner of Cowboys/Broncos, GF: Our opponents could be the loser of Cowboys/broncos vs sharks/souths (winner of that) vs winner of Roosters/storm week 1.

We cannot meet the Roosters, Sharks, Souths in the Prelim.

Assuming we make the GF this is our path:
Wk1
Roosters vs Storm
Cowboys vs Broncos
Dogs vs Dragons
Sharks vs Rabbitohs

Wk 2
Storm/Roosters vs Dogs
Cowboys/Broncos vs Sharks/Souths

Wk 3
Broncos/Cowboys vs Dogs
Roosters/Storm vs Cowboys/Broncos/Souths/Sharks

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Road to Glory

Week1:
Dragons are in the Bin.

Week2:
Storm are in the Bin.

Week3:
Cowboys are in the Bin.

GF:
Roosters are in the Bin.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A few Dragons fans acting like they have already and etc lol, they don't realise our side is actually a top4 side this year while they struggle to score points against top8 sides easily.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we want to be the 2015 premiers these are the obstacles we need to overcome.

Week 1
vs St George - Illawarra

Week 2
vs Loser of Roosters vs Melbourne

Week 3
vs Winner of next weeks game Broncos vs Cowboys

Week 4 Grand Final

All games are sudden death and correct me if I'm wrong but all games after week 1 will be away I.e if Roosters beat storm we play in Melbourne and GF qualifier will be in QLD no matter what.
our biggest obstacle is the worst halves combination of the top 8

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wont be supprised if Roosters choke. They have a rookie half, id like to see how they perform when behind on the scoreboard in a typical grinding finals match. Bellamy is a good coach and will come up with a game plan that will expose them like he did to us in 2012. We might end up playing roosters at Allianz if we beat the Dragons.

Malla

Reaction score
Before the Roosters game I was sceptical as to whether we had it in us to go all the way. But since then, we haven't lost a game and still managed to win even when playing extremely poor. The only team that would give us a headache is Storm, but we are capable to smash them tbh if on our game.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
im not concerned about the away games, rather more about our halves and the ability to control a game. i cant see us going past week 2 unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.