CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow ok is it official or just another one of his made up stories

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good, he can tell me where the bugs are and sink the Commies.
They must of given up hope on Tyronne, not many Dogs go to the Knights, they'd better look after him.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im happy for him. Now that he has sorted out his contract he can help lead us to the finals. I think he is beginning to find some form.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im happy for him. Now that he has sorted out his contract he can help lead us to the finals. I think he is beginning to find some form.
Yeah but what would be our line up once Graham and jackson are back surely we can't drop any of our forwards out of Graham,Tolman,Jackson,Lane,Eastwood,Pritchard,Klem,Kas and Browne for a halve on the bench if we are going to win this year we need four forwards. On bench so we have to make the decision out of reynolds,mbye and hodko actually Mbye is automatic so decision between hodko and reynolds

G

greekisbest

he wont be in the team, the only reason he played and reynolds on the bench was for origin and to get him fuked off somewhere else

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's an article from a few hours ago on MMM saying Titans to get their man. MMM have a 0% strike rate so he must be going to Newcastle.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but what would be our line up once Graham and jackson are back surely we can't drop any of our forwards out of Graham,Tolman,Jackson,Lane,Eastwood,Pritchard,Klem,Kas and Browne for a halve on the bench if we are going to win this year we need four forwards. On bench so we have to make the decision out of reynolds,mbye and hodko actually Mbye is automatic so decision between hodko and reynolds
Its obvious from past selections that Des wont drop Hodko and Reynolds needs to be in the team. We've won two from two with Hodko starting and Reynolds on the bench. So it looks like Browne will make way for Graham.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Happy for him to get a decent contract, hopefully he builds from last weeks game and kicks on for us in his finals games at the club.

G

greekisbest

Its obvious from past selections that Des wont drop Hodko and Reynolds needs to be in the team. We've won two from two with Hodko starting and Reynolds on the bench. So it looks like Browne will make way for Graham.
hodko only stayed in team because he was origin half, now that he has signed elsewhere mbye and reynolds will take over and lead us to a premiership

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
hodko only stayed in team because he was origin half, now that he has signed elsewhere mbye and reynolds will take over and lead us to a premiership
Probs not.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a win for all parties involved.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think Hodko and mbye will still start and Reynolds off the bench des won't change, Hodko should of left before round 13 if he new he wasn't staying at the dogs

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I think Hodko and mbye will still start and Reynolds off the bench des won't change, Hodko should of left before round 13 if he new he wasn't staying at the dogs
Na better stay. What if Josh or Moses get injured?

G

greekisbest

the reason why why we flicked him is because Hasler think the combo of Mbye/reynolds is far superior.
hasler didnt re sign hodkinson at manly he preferred DCE and same here, he wont be in the team at the back end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.