Blues half Trent Hodkinson could be tossed for Moses Mbye at the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Story is like they pulled it straight from this forum. Especially when they mentioned regret about JT. Only place ive ever seen that mentioned before is here and only a dogs fan would think of it.
James phelps is a bulldog supporter and I'm certain he has an account on here. Many of his articles have referenced topics that we're featuring on the kennel.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
James phelps is a bulldog supporter and I'm certain he has an account on here. Many of his articles have referenced topics that we're featuring on the kennel.
I hope he has some inside information to base his claims upon, rather than simply echoing sentiment on here.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's usually on the money with matters regarding the Bulldogs.
He's pretty well connected, since his brother played for us.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
James Is Cameron's brother I think? Makes sense.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trent was interviewed on the Sunday footy show & he said he's willing to take a pay cut to stay with his mates at the Bulldogs.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent was interviewed on the Sunday footy show & he said he's willing to take a pay cut to stay with his mates at the Bulldogs.
Anything more than 100k is too much

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is willing to take a paycut of 150k which would reduce his pay from 750k per season to 600k per season.

Titans only club who can afford that.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worryingly in dessies press conference when the reporter asked about hokko being re signed he said we are waiting to hear back from him,ffs if we sign him we have lost the plot
Listen again
He got asked did we make an offer
He didn't answer the question and said we are waiting on their management that doesn't mean we made an offer
Remember he said the same with Ennis last year
I don't think Hodko is staying at all
I'm just worried we lose mbye anyway

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Dogs have made an offer, and their train of thought is that Mbye is the future, then I can't see the offer as being anything more than an Ennis style offer.
One year on reduced money as an insurance policy for the dogs.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Under the new rules didn't they say a player can't be signed to another club until the last year of their contract. If that's the case no-one can be talking to Mbye at the moment. I doubt we're about to release Mbye early from his contract so I think alot of the talk is from Moses manager to get things moving.

In an article I read in the last few days his manager did say Moses wanted to stay with us but it also said that he wants to play in the 6 jersey, preferably at the bulldogs but at another club if he has to.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Under the new rules didn't they say a player can't be signed to another club until the last year of their contract. If that's the case no-one can be talking to Mbye at the moment. I doubt we're about to release Mbye early from his contract so I think alot of the talk is from Moses manager to get things moving.

In an article I read in the last few days his manager did say Moses wanted to stay with us but it also said that he wants to play in the 6 jersey, preferably at the bulldogs but at another club if he has to.
The talk about Mbye is because Trent's contract is up this year.

Re-signing Trent this year for a period longer that 1 year will result in Mbye singing elsewhere for 2017.

The two are inextricably linked.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is talk Hodkinson could possibly be at the Roosters if the Titans nab Maloney

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There is talk Hodkinson could possibly be at the Roosters if the Titans nab Maloney
That would be a great result for the Dogs, particularly if Daley continues selecting Pearce and Hodkinson for Origin

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be a great result for the Dogs, particularly if Daley continues selecting Pearce and Hodkinson for Origin
You would hope them 2 of them rip QLD a new hole in game 2 & 3. *buckley's chance*

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt uncle nick would sign hodko. He only signs players in their prime. If Maloney goes I'm sure they'll get some star half to wriggle out of their contract to join them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson hastings will play 6 for them

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Story is like they pulled it straight from this forum. Especially when they mentioned regret about JT. Only place ive ever seen that mentioned before is here and only a dogs fan would think of it.
Marley must be wanting to top himself knowing Hodko not Reynolds is facing the chop

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodkinson's asking price is beyond ridiculous, the more i think about it the angrier i feel.

How on earth does a player decide he is worth that much considering he's playing like a U10s player, it's mind boggling. 600 - 750K ?!!?

For a player that offers next to nothing in attack and has only been marginally strong in defense, has he got rocks in his head?!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hodkinson's asking price is beyond ridiculous, the more i think about it the angrier i feel.

How on earth does a player decide he is worth that much considering he's playing like a U10s player, it's mind boggling. 600 - 750K ?!!?

For a player that offers next to nothing in attack and has only been marginally strong in defense, has he got rocks in his head?!
Hodko thinks his worth that much cause his a soo player to be honest he will be lucky to get 200k

Status
Not open for further replies.