DCE Back flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to hearing from Gordon Tallis, as on Monday night he was parading around how DCE would not back flip and that DCE is not that type of person.

muwahahahahahahaha

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he and his team acted like a piece of crap, same team as barba

fletch and hindy management team would be an improvement ethically over those guys
His grub, but done nothing wrong everything 100% right!!! And now titans got no one, lost sezer coz they signed dce now there ****ed!!!! Oh wait maybe they can sign hokko, after all us dogs will help the titans out

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think DCE has officially become the most hated man in rugby league, hes a gready little turd was playing team against team and had the media do his bidding for him, his manager is a guilty as dce of fraud in signing with a club and having no intentions of following through

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
very hard to prove intent ............ but lets not dwell on the legalities its the quality of someones character that is really the central issue here , and whilst I can sympathize with him regarding the value of doing whats best for his family... this manner of negotiating by him and his management leaves serious doubts regarding his integrity which in some ways is more damaging to his family then having a few extra dollars ..... jus sayin,,

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have got to feel sorry for the Titans who lost Sezer & Forehead Myles for this idiot...

And the dogs who are about to lose Hasler...
I don't get it are you fkn around with Hasler leaving or what? lol I'm very slow today so I don't have a sense of humour and my blood pressure is through the roof. You better be taking the piss

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DCE rang Neil henry at 10am this morning and told him his decision. DCE did nothing wrong in this whole scenario. He did everything within the rules. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
It's still a dog act IMO. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
i don't get it are you fkn around with hasler leaving or what? Lol i'm very slow today so i don't have a sense of humour and my blood pressure is through the roof. You better be taking the piss
loll

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Look forward to hearing from Gordon Tallis, as on Monday night he was parading around how DCE would not back flip and that DCE is not that type of person.

muwahahahahahahaha
Gordon Tallis is a gronk. Cant stand him and the amount of shit he talks.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup Tallis is the biggest tool ever to get a tv gig!!! Just a dumb shit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I must be a dying breed, all i have in this world is my word and my balls, and I don't break them for nobody.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I must be a dying breed, all i have in this world is my word and my balls, and I don't break them for nobody.
I probs say 50 lies a day lol

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DCE rang Neil henry at 10am this morning and told him his decision. DCE did nothing wrong in this whole scenario. He did everything within the rules. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
DCE did it within the NRL rules. good for him.

Titans are a shocking NRL club anyway, it shows you manly was low balling DCE the whole time. NRL teams tear up contracts all the time, I think DCE did the best thing for his self, family and for Manly. fark the titans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shu assassin is scarface now lol
Lol I'm Assyrian bro, i know every single word of that movie.

PS watched it first when I was 7, i cried when they killed Tony lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Maybe mr I should merge the two threads and its true what was said on the Matty johns show that he will stays at manly

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All within the rules set and he probably got an offer pretty close to the Titans ones plus he did keep saying he wants to stay in the Manly area with his young family. I'll accept that as a valid reason because money wasn't a factor here (well in the end it wasn't), he also probably knew that his career would tarnish and lose value once he joined the Titans.

I like DCE, for a young talented footballer with the world at his feet he is well spoken and a nice person by the looks of it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I guess you used this line on your wedding night 'Say hello to my little friend..' And you really meant little! Sorry bro I couldn't help it..LOL

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

I loved that movie watched over 100 times never get sick of it

Status
Not open for further replies.