Bmozzle back in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id say des will make it pretty clear that we are paying him $600k to play for us not nsw and to come back when hes 100%

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice to see Perrett catch a kick on the full through great positional play and just charge back into the defence to give our sets a head start.. Pls come back Brett

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id say des will make it pretty clear that we are paying him $600k to play for us not nsw and to come back when hes 100%
I think Brett will tell Des to go F$%k himself and rightly so. Origin players are on 50K per game, half going towards the players Superannuation (Not 30K, it went up since the new TV deal)

I do not like origin, but players love it more then the grand final. When they win the series they start crying, they bash their own teammates if they on the opposing team knowing full well it will fu$% up club footy.

I am all about club footy only, Grand final win is the goal, This is why I do NOT rate Wally Lewis, never won a grand final in his career. Does not deserve the "King" tag. Origin is a money grab which i understand and I am all for players making as much as they can before they are shown the door at 31-33 years old.

I am sure brett has game 2 in his sights.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to play in front of packed stadiums it's what the players dream of..

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won't surprise me if he's back after the bye.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing Des will have our medical staff tell Brett that they wont name him, but will play him on game day if he is ready. Im also guessing that he will play the game after the origin 2 teams are named which is round 14. I also think he may play against the Dragons on Monday night in round 13 but only if NSW win the first game & if the wingers are both fit for game 2. Daley wont change a winning side & risk bringing BMoz back too early from injury in such a big game.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmao @ you guys happy for his return.

He is back for one reason and one reason only - ORIGIN football.

He's got his Bulldogs cheques coming in so nobody cares about that, come September when he's on holiday cosbthe dogs missed the finals, those 30k a game paydays buys some nice shiny things :grinning:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Brett will tell Des to go F$%k himself and rightly so. Origin players are on 50K per game, half going towards the players Superannuation (Not 30K, it went up since the new TV deal)I do not like origin, but players love it more then the grand final. When they win the series they start crying, they bash their own teammates if they on the opposing team knowing full well it will fu$% up club footy.

I am all about club footy only, Grand final win is the goal, This is why I do NOT rate Wally Lewis, never won a grand final in his career. Does not deserve the "King" tag. Origin is a money grab which i understand and I am all for players making as much as they can before they are shown the door at 31-33 years old.

I am sure brett has game 2 in his sights.

Members of the Queensland and NSW teams will receive $20,000 for each game they play in this year's series - a drop in the ocean compared to the money the three games generate for the code.

Combined with the other revenues from the spectacle - sponsorship of the jerseys alone is believed to be worth $2m to each side while the contest attracts close to 200,000 spectators on an annual basis - the total revenue could easily exceed $20m.

As it stands, the players receive only a minor percentage of that - close to 10 per cent. Should that percentage be pushed closer to 25 per cent, the players can expect to earn upwards of $50,000 a match, $150,000 for the series.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...ate-revenue-deal/story-fn31yxah-1226357294216

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Members of the Queensland and NSW teams will receive $20,000 for each game they play in this year's series - a drop in the ocean compared to the money the three games generate for the code.

Combined with the other revenues from the spectacle - sponsorship of the jerseys alone is believed to be worth $2m to each side while the contest attracts close to 200,000 spectators on an annual basis - the total revenue could easily exceed $20m.

As it stands, the players receive only a minor percentage of that - close to 10 per cent. Should that percentage be pushed closer to 25 per cent, the players can expect to earn upwards of $50,000 a match, $150,000 for the series.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...ate-revenue-deal/story-fn31yxah-1226357294216
That article was 2012. They upped the price to $50k per game.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hit up Paul Kent on twitter and he has confirmed player payments are $30,000 a game for State Of Origin during the 2015 series.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just hit up Paul Kent on twitter and he has confirmed player payments are $30,000 a game for State Of Origin during the 2015 series.
he has no clue. It was 30, since the new tv deal its 50. half going toward the superannuation. I know these things. Fuk paul kent. tweet him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.