The Kennel Goes to Belmore - AKA The Kennel BBQ Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there with ****ing bells on! Ecca and SoH, you guys ****ing rule!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've stickied this thread!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Alright People, much to my ANGER my work has informed me I am needed that weekend, and as such, I cannot make the BBQ, I am happy for it to go forward on this date, or we can look for another date (Please note, Belmore is available to us regardless of if a game is on or not)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We need you there brother, we can work around you

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need you there brother, we can work around you
We need to look for some other dates then, Checking NSW cup we are looking at June or July, but as I said, they don't need to be playing for us to have it there, apparently saturday is best as there is soccer on on Sundays

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to look for some other dates then, Checking NSW cup we are looking at June or July, but as I said, they don't need to be playing for us to have it there, apparently saturday is best as there is soccer on on Sundays
how about the Saturday before July 26 .. then we can have a sleepover and go to the 'back to belmore' match on Sunday .

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we can get a date when there is no game, will they allow us to have a game of touch footy on the field?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can get a date when there is no game, will they allow us to have a game of touch footy on the field?
Honestly don't know

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking a date with no game might work (as long as we have access to the facilities, etc).

Less parking hassles too.

May 30th you might be pushing to get it all organised in time.

Touch footy on Belmore would be awesome... just bring plenty of footys for the conversions :D

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds good, Will look at the schedule, and post dates tonight (Assuming I have power at home)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get us some sponsor bro. I have heard you are the Clive Palmer of kennel. lol
Bro, that's not nice. He's trying to help and here you are calling him a blimp with a bowl job haircut...

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So guys, realistically, I do not want to do this to "Raise Awareness" or anything like that, my intent is to simply help a brother out, the bulldogs in my opinion have been fantastic here and been MORE than generous, as such I will not ask them to match $ for $ or anything like that.

I do think that we need to get together an organising group / Committee, who can help us put together the best possible day we can, and also get ideas together as to how to fundraise through other avenues

Social media is a MUST, once we know what we have to Auction off, I think we push it hard through all avenues of social media, get journalists (except Paul Kent) involved to help raise some funds.

Moving forward, I would love to try and start the Kennel Fundraising Committee (KFC - because you know WHY NOT), we can make this a yearly event (with or without the Bulldogs assistance moving forward), and we can raise funds and as a group decide who benefits (a Brother or Sister doing it tough, or a charity close to our hearts, or someone in the big bad world doing it tough).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can we round up some Souths supporters and offer $2 to toss a rotten tomato at them?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, that's not nice. He's trying to help and here you are calling him a blimp with a bowl job haircut...
you know that i wasnt calling him that. lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I blacked out the NRL Logo for many reasons, not just for the Appalling decisions the dogs have gotten
Have done the same thing to my jersey for the last three weeks at the games and will do so again tonight. The only institution I support on Rugby League is the Bulldogs, the other mob no longer exist. Just my peaceful and silent protest. People have been asking me why and I tell them.....they fully understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.