No surprise that the NRL lets Souths players get away with dangerous chargedowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2:42 in the video-

[video=youtube;-E9MpRyqEwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E9MpRyqEwo[/video]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not even charged.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
ffs he had even held on to him as he was flipping

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should create a thread when someone DOES get charged for any wrong-doing at the Rabbitohs.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should create a thread when someone DOES get charged for any wrong-doing at the Rabbitohs.
Charged and serves time on the sideline or just charged? If the latter will be an empty thread!

Let's see what Ben Lowe cops for the hit on Thurstons legs

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Charged and serves time on the sideline or just charged? If the latter will be an empty thread!

Let's see what Ben Lowe cops for the hit on Thurstons legs
Would they dare to not charge him? If the NRL would like to be really pedantic about it I believe they said that attacking a kickers legs is not on............By the way does anyone else reckon Isaac Luke has run face first into a stationary bus? One ugly mug.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I heard he taught himself how to tackle by driving his shoulder into trees when he was young, must have gone head first a few times aha

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would they dare to not charge him? If the NRL would like to be really pedantic about it I believe they said that attacking a kickers legs is not on............By the way does anyone else reckon Isaac Luke has run face first into a stationary bus? One ugly mug.
they didn't charge him, announced early in morning, no charges

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard he taught himself how to tackle by driving his shoulder into trees when he was young, must have gone head first a few times aha
Ah yes. That type of caper reminds me of Jean Claude Van Damme whacking his shins into the palm trees in the movie Kickboxer.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was their reasoning; It was JT or the fact that he ( Ben Lowe) plays for Souths

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was their reasoning; It was JT or the fact that he ( Ben Lowe) plays for Souths
well it was JT would mean extra so must be the old Souths defense

i guess they're consistent with somthing!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well it was JT would mean extra so must be the old Souths defense

i guess they're consistent with somthing!
Too true. You know I just wish the rest of the league would wake up to what is going on. I bet Dave Smith and his lackeys are sitting back with a big smile on their face as they plan a back to back Grand final extravaganza, bell ringing and all.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah yes. That type of caper reminds me of Jean Claude Van Damme whacking his shins into the palm trees in the movie Kickboxer.
When I was in Thailand me and a mate went to a kickboxing academy as my mate was there to do some training. While there I witness some guys actually doing that. Was pretty amazing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is complete bullshiit. After the whole Graham incident i thought they were going to make example of players attacking legs. Well it looks like they have, it's fine to do unless u are a Bulldog then u get suspended. I thought it was worse then Grahams attempt because Lowe actually went for the legs. Anyway guess they are just showing the rest of us how well the Rabbits are protected within the NRL.

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fn stupid the nrl is clearly placing bans based on weather a player gets injured which is stupid

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Ben Lowe got let off for 3 reasons-

1. He plays for Souths
2. He doesn't play for the Bulldogs
3. He hit a Cowboys player and we know how much the NRL loves screwing them over

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Aside from that Thurston didn't get injured, clearly that is worse..... Graham was diving for the ball, that was just a attack of the legs which the NRL was saying every five minutes is against the rules, so....... what the hell is that?

The end result was better, but the attacking player did worse, the NRL is ridiculous (Des, please add that video clip to your please explain mailing list).

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
greenturd was no where to be seen or heard last night or today.......contact with the legs he said last week will get punished

the nrl is the only game where the rule book and its interpretations change each week depending on the team, and im really getting peeved with the blatant favoritism shown to souths

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Judas Greenturd just used us to get a higher paying position.

Status
Not open for further replies.