Round 5 Team - Reynolds In, Mbye Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shaking my head at how pathetic some people in here are. time to take a step back and reevaluate things for some.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waaa waa waa bunch of sooks Reynolds has done more then enough over the last 3 years to make the 6 he's Jersey.
He was never going to lose it after 1 average game.
So lets just award poor form just because he used to be good couple years ago

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was always gonna happen. I don't know why all the raging ?
For those calling for mbye to be on the bench ? That's a recipe for disaster, especially against the rabbitohs.
Mbye gets next to no game time, we lose a forward and lichaa as gets reduced minutes when he's just starting to get used to playing 80.
If mbye isn't starting in the halves, I'd rather he play NSW cup.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And reward poor sportsmanship, poor discipline and selfishness....can't wait till him and his mates get exposed big time, that is obviously what it will take for the club to dump him.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol I agree , but sometimes you want a player that's unpredictable and can brake the game wide open

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know for sure is that I can't wait for this grand final rematch. F*** I wish we won that game

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And reward poor sportsmanship, poor discipline and selfishness....can't wait till him and his mates get exposed big time, that is obviously what it will take for the club to dump him.
I know I might be asking a stupid question but have you ever complained to the club about your negative experience with reynolds?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A couple of years ago? He's form last year won him the nsw 6 jumper and got hodko in, also had a decent finals series.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why the hate for Reynolds the guy is in the team cause des picked him,
If he was as crap as most of you think he is then Des would be out of a job.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A couple of years ago? He's form last year won him the nsw 6 jumper and got hodko in, also had a decent finals series.
Hodkinson made Origin only because Daley said he only picks club partnerships. Reynolds was a must so Hodkinson got in by association.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone so angry? Did anyone actually think reynolds wouldn't walk back into the side?

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If reynolds would stop being a grub,running sideways and stop his theatrical attempts to milk penalties than he wouldn't be so hated

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the hate for Reynolds the guy is in the team cause des picked him,
If he was as crap as most of you think he is then Des would be out of a job.
Des is lucky we have a great forward pack that can mask our lack of ability from our halves.....in saying that it wouldn't surprise me if Reynolds has his one good game for the year this week (before going full retard the following weeks)

for those harping on about Reynolds & trent being origin halves.....they basically got picked because every other NSW half had had a run already......and they also struggled to put points on and looked lost in attack

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Mbye would've put us that far ahead that we wouldn't need a field goal. With all the injuries Manly had for us to win by only 1 point was a joke.
What happened against Penrith the next week

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Des is lucky we have a great forward pack that can mask our lack of ability from our halves.....in saying that it wouldn't surprise me if Reynolds has his one good game for the year this week (before going full retard the following weeks)

for those harping on about Reynolds & trent being origin halves.....they basically got picked because every other NSW half had had a run already......and they also struggled to put points on and looked lost in attack
I agree with you about our forward pack but every player on the field has to do there job ,and I think our halfs are always playing safe footy

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Dude you need to relax about the goal kicking. You don't pick duds just for their goal-kicking accuracy. Besides, Lafai kicked brilliantly at the end of last year when Grandpas knees gave in, again.
i agree however lafai did not kick brilliantly sure he is fine if in a pinch but lafai is not someone you'd like to rely on to win you a match with kicks like hodkinson has and yeah mbye is probably better this season so far but hodkinson's goalkicking is something we need unless we want to put three tires on for two by the rabbitohs each time to move up by the same amount of points as they are and that really isn't something that i would like to rely on that much

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with you about our forward pack but every player on the field has to do there job ,and I think our halfs are always playing safe footy
Halves playing safe footy to me is finding the touch line on the 5th allowing our defense to get set or if closer putting in a well weighted grubber to get a repeat set or pin the opposition on the goal line......not passing the ball to a forward or a back not expecting the ball on the last or just looking totally lost when in the opposition 20m zone

With our forward pack if we had a topline half we would annihilate some teams

Status
Not open for further replies.