Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you guys see at the end of the game Sandow and Luke were exchanging words,
Does anyone know what was said,
It almost looked like Luke was acusing Sandow of somthing, and Sandow tried the old, nah man I never said that, with a guilty look n his face.

Then Luke just brushed him off and Sandow kept trying to get to him, and Luke kept brushing him off,

I'd love to know what the go was there,
Anyone on the kennel in the know can shed some light on this,

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently, they haven't liked each other since sandow was at souths.
Funny thing is, I didn't know which one I wanted punched.
Was kinda hoping for, like the end of rocky 3, when apollo and rocky punch each other at the same time ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They didn't get along at souths, Luke wanted to pump him in the carpark after the game aha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
isaac luke cant handle when people annoy him or sledge him, sandow was coming from the position of strength, as in winning and playing well

i loved it and thats why i would have loved ennis for next week ffs

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read Luke's lips near the end of the encounter and he wanted to head out the back to sort it out.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shake hands at the end of the game and leave it on the field. Sandow is a pest and Luke took the bait...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both suffering small man syndrome

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think sandow was more upset than luke, he kept getting back to luke while he was shaking hands with other players. Then luke offered sandow to take the matter out in the car park.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think sandow was more upset than luke, he kept getting back to luke while he was shaking hands with other players. Then luke offered sandow to take the matter out in the car park.
Yeah I saw that, soon as Luke began behaving like that, I took sandow side,n

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
sandow was in control though, the underlining frustration for luke was that they lost so he was mad because he believes in the souths are incredible thing and sandow was very comfortable to play with it with ignorance to make him even madder lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably some issues that were never settled lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sandow was in control though, the underlining frustration for luke was that they lost so he was mad because he believes in the souths are incredible thing and sandow was very comfortable to play with it with ignorance to make him even madder lol
Yes, I Reckon it was the fact Souths lost and the little pr@ck Luke showed just what a bad sport he is.The Rabbits have been so used to things going their way and everybody sucking up that they could not handle it.Bring it on next week.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, I Reckon it was the fact Souths lost and the little pr@ck Luke showed just what a bad sport he is.The Rabbits have been so used to things going their way and everybody sucking up that they could not handle it.Bring it on next week.
Pretty much, sore loser showing through all that pride of the league shit lol

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isaac Luke is my most hated player in the entire sport. I don't even like him playing for New Zealand. Fake tough guy, I know plenty of guys like him with similar levels of stupidity. Anybody remember when Luke tried to break Rangi Chase's ankle? (Rangi Chase is also his cousin)

[video=youtube;rNZtnVOf3p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZtnVOf3p0[/video]

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His a filthy grub, how people rate Ennis n such a bigger grub than this idiot is beyond me

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Luke doesnt seem to be liked by many ex-souths players he must be a nob head

Status
Not open for further replies.