The Mata'utia brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If they would rather be losing at Newcastle than fuk them. With our current team I really don't think we need them anyway, Rona and BMOZ will kick on and heaps of promise with the likes of Loko too. They can be rich with no premierships to there names.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
thinking the same thing - if he doesn't find a place in the knights side this year theyre kidding
1. Giddley
2. Uate
3. Gay Guy
4. B J
5. McMannus
Others - S & P & C Matautia, Jake Mamo

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if they are not 100% committed which by the look of it they are not we should withdraw the offer and spend our money/resources elsewhere. id begin with mamo to teach inbredcastle a lesson. I dont want to be left out in the cold holding our peni$es waiting for these immature brats to make up heir mind. by round 13 other good players on the market might be snapped up.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Can I ask why we need them??? The only player in our current back line we will loose if we choose to let them go in the near future is perret or Thompson, all rest have a few years on their contract. so if 4 Matautia's turn up next year who gets left out?

N

Natboy

Can I ask why we need them??? The only player in our current back line we will loose if we choose to let them go in the near future is perret or Thompson, all rest have a few years on their contract. so if 4 Matautia's turn up next year who gets left out?
All 3 of them except Sione I would say

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't need this circus....stay in Newcastle

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They're no chance
this,
I actually met up with Sione at Newcastle beach.
I didn't talk footy with him, just had general chit chat as 2 guys do.

He loves the Newcastle lifestyle, the slower pace, the beaches,
Made it very clear he enjoys living in Newcastle and wants to stay in Newcastle.

In saying that money talks,

N

Natboy

this,
I actually met up with Sione at Newcastle beach.
I didn't talk footy with him, just had general chit chat as 2 guys do.

He loves the Newcastle lifestyle, the slower pace, the beaches,
Made it very clear he enjoys living in Newcastle and wants to stay in Newcastle.

In saying that money talks,
I was worried about the way that story was heading after reading the first couple of lines mate hahaha

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Soloman kata from the warriors is a beast and is offcontract. Got right or left wing written all over him.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind them but if we don't get them it doesn't bother me, so 50/50 on them and I'm sure we will find suitable athletes for depth and the future sooner or later.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Don't need them nor want their ****in baggage. **** them and the Knights horse they wanna ride in on.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Knights believe the Mata’utia brothers are close to settling a dispute with their manager, Chris Haddad, which would clear the way for the club to begin retention talks.

The brothers have signed letters of intent for four-year contracts with Canterbury, starting next year, but under NRL rules the Knights have until round 13 this season to make satisfactory counter offers to keep them in Newcastle colours.
Sounds a bit like "The Neverending Story" :argue:

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
3 Matautia brothers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys hammering them, the dogs approached them basically 2 years before their contract expiry...that should never have even happened. Hardly anyone would even know about negotiations if that ****wit Gidley didn't leak it to the media to throw pressure on the boys due to his poor management. This will be their first major contract, everyone should just cut them some ****ing slack.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they stay where they are. Dont want players comin here if they dont want to bleed for the blue and white jersey. They are all adults and knew what they were signing. No one forced them to do ahiet its just that the newc inbred admin played bluff and lost and now they are scrambling to save face. Only sione shows any real promise anyway.
What he said.

In Bmoz, Rona and Loko we have some very good backs. Perrett and Thompson are not far behind. Loko's future may be in the pack though, depending on how his speed and agility has been affected by injury.

Bmoz is no spring chicken either and I agree Sione would be a great player for us going forward, but the other brothers I'm not fussed about.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they would rather be losing at Newcastle than fuk them. With our current team I really don't think we need them anyway, Rona and BMOZ will kick on and heaps of promise with the likes of Loko too. They can be rich with no premierships to there names.
Perrett might retire at seasons end and he can be replaced by Thompson or Stanley if the brothers don't come

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soloman kata from the warriors is a beast and is offcontract. Got right or left wing written all over him.
He's more impressive than any of the Utai brothers. Come on down kata the doga!

Status
Not open for further replies.