The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

N

Natboy

When people park across two spots so no one can park near them and scratch there car..... always a bloody lebo. Full offence.
I know, and they bought the car with drug money anyway hehe ;)

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rangers are the worst kind of scum ****s.
How big a **** would you have to be, to be a parking ranger or a mobile speed camera operator ??
You'd have to hate the world, to want to f#ck people over like that.
They must employ them from day release at the psycopath ward !

N

Natboy

How big a **** would you have to be, to be a parking ranger or a mobile speed camera operator ??
You'd have to hate the world, to want to f#ck people over like that.
They must employ them from day release at the psycopath ward !
Bullied at school or don't have the brains/balls to join the emergency services or armed forces
Some of them look like they have crawled out from under a rock lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh it's their job they probably have family just like some of us on here with mouths to feed. To avoid them don't speed, pay for parking and park legally. I don't blame them, blame the money hungry government.

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tbh it's their job they probably have family just like some of us on here with mouths to feed. To avoid them don't speed, pay for parking and park legally. I don't blame them, blame the money hungry government.
Nice to know it's not just NZ ( And no i didn't vote for the current goverment i voted for the shit stirrers)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tori spelling im not sure what its meant to be or is , but when I see that walking abortion I want to kill it

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF is with people that walk through the carriages annoying the shit out of everyone just so they have to walk a tiny bit less when they get off

I hate people that don't wave when you let them in on the road & people that ignore you when you say hello

I also hate when people walk 5 across slowly on the footpath like they are a boy band filming a music video and I HATE cyclists who pick and chose when they follow the road rules but are first to whinge when they get cut off AND when they sit at cafes in lycra!!

Do people on bikes realise you can only ride on the footpath when you're 12 or under so **** OFF
Lol .. The boy band !!
Mr Wolf tends to get ignored when he says hello to people on the streets .. I'm like this isn't the set of home and away haha..

N

Natboy

Tori spelling im not sure what its meant to be or is , but when I see that walking abortion I want to kill it
I love the Eminem lyrics, "Voice hoarser than Tori Spelling's face" haha

Yeah I know Tonee, same as cops and everyone else doing a hated job because that's what they are told to do.

I hate government departments that are close to uncontactable and don't return calls.
I've been waiting to hear back from fisheries for months and Quarantine for weeks but I bet they would be quick to fine me if I caught a flathead a centimetre too small or didn't declare a banana in my suitcase!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you do a job and the time has come to collect payment. And the excuses start to roll "oh I haven't been to the bank yet ,is it ok if we fix it up at the end of next week , I know we agreed on cash but heres a check anyway " no none of this is ok I have been here a month with no money you asked for the job to be done pay the fukk up . I dont go into Woolies and load up a trolley and say to cashier I haven't been to the bank yet ill sort ot out when im ready

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bitter angry dykes who think the world owes them something. Yes you have short hair and eat pussy ,so does half the planet your nothing special move on.

N

Natboy

Bitter angry dykes who think the world owes them something. Yes you have short hair and eat pussy ,so does half the planet your nothing special move on.
And why do they try and look like men if they hate them so much??

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you do a job and the time has come to collect payment. And the excuses start to roll "oh I haven't been to the bank yet ,is it ok if we fix it up at the end of next week , I know we agreed on cash but heres a check anyway " no none of this is ok I have been here a month with no money you asked for the job to be done pay the fukk up . I dont go into Woolies and load up a trolley and say to cashier I haven't been to the bank yet ill sort ot out when im ready
Do you charge deposits?? If not, I'd consider it IMO. Fcuk doing a job for anyone if they don't pay you.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you charge deposits?? If not, I'd consider it IMO. Fcuk doing a job for anyone if they don't pay you.
Usually get progress payments . But can really shit you when you are counting on the money at jobs end and they stuff you around due to their laziness .ive been pretty lucky I know some people have been hit hard by dodgy owners who will do anything not to pay.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And why do they try and look like men if they hate them so much??
I dont know I have a short hair dyke friend who I asked all the time she just laughs but she is cool as hell and can take a joke also

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
when I let someone infront when im driving and they don't say thank you. fukn pisses me off I allways end up tailgating and abusing them till I feel better
This... Also when someone drives slow in the right lane... Learnt the Road Rules Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can be your debt collector.....plus it will help my use my anger in a good way lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a new one, I'm no racist, I'm Lebanese myself but Lebo's that think they can sweet talk you to get shit for free, get the fcuk outta here!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What grinds my gears the most is that I got sick and only have 20% use of my heart and decreasing. It really ****ed up my life in every aspect.