The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Politics
- Poorly designed road infrastructure
- People that don't respond to an entire email
- Drivers that push into a lane backed up for 20min+ (ie. Narellan Rd exit on M5 during peak hour)
- People that want to be heard, just because.
- People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...
- The Dutch
Lol at 'the Dutch'

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate shit **** drivers, if you can't drive get the **** off the road

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Getting booked and fined for parking rear to kerb as opposed to head to kerb. Didn't even know it was a strict rule till some piece of shit parking ranger booked me.
Rangers are the worst kind of scum ****s.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol at 'the Dutch'
Have to agree with Raysie the "dutch" just plain confuse me and probably themselves with 4 main languages , a french flag pushed on its side , a ridiculously over kill amount of windmills, cheese that stinks like shit .I dont think they can be trusted and where the hell are they from the Netherlands or holland ?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Politics
- Poorly designed road infrastructure
- People that don't respond to an entire email
- Drivers that push into a lane backed up for 20min+ (ie. Narellan Rd exit on M5 during peak hour)
- People that want to be heard, just because.
- People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...
- The Dutch
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

You freaky Dutch bastard :p

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta agree Knts in general are just Knts

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh and one to add in...tight asses, they seriously shit me like no tomorrow
Yep definitely this!

Love it when a client (Worth millions) say they want the best of the best in IT Equipment... and then when you send them pricing for the "best of the best", they shut up pretty quickly!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
Nice vent but completely and utterly true unfortunately

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
L-O-****ing-L

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People that hide behind the word 'kids' to frame someone, 'kids' is not an actual age, it is a baby goat, they should not hide behind the word to try and incriminate someone when they cannot say it to the persons face.
Until then, they are a faceless coward trouble maker who probably for the good of everyone should be stopped from rocking the boat.