Four Nations Team Lists (ROUND 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Mobile" is just another word for "soft as shit" in my books. Granted you don't just pick dumb muscle and you want your forwards with a bit of footwork but that's like picking Tony Williams at Fullback because he's tall. It's f*cking stupid.

Graham will have a field day against those pissweak excuse for forwards.

PS: It's a shame there aren't 17 Robbie Farahs.....
If there was a team of 17 Farahs they'd all argue and have ego clashes lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If there was a team of 17 Farahs they'd all argue and have ego clashes lol
Haha. They'd all punch on at the anthem. "What are you looking at, bro?! Wallah, I'll smash you!"

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. They'd all punch on at the anthem. "What are you looking at, bro?! Wallah, I'll smash you!"
He's not even Lebo bro, he acts like a rich white boy and tries hard to be a natural Lebo lol

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Sione Mata’utia on the wing, wtf....

1. Greg Inglis Overrated (but admittedly still a good player)
2. Josh Mansour (Fine)
3. Michael Jennings (Fine)
4. Dylan Walker (Mong with a ridiculous anger problem)
5. Sione Mata’utia (Tupou doesn't deserve to be dropped. He didn't play badly, he just never got ball. Would you rather he swapped with Scott and played 2RF for some of the game to get him involved?)
6. Daly Cherry-Evans (Fine)
7. Cooper Cronk (Good)
8. Aaron Woods (Sook)
9. Cameron Smith (c) (Good)
10. Sam Thaiday (Fine in the second row but not a prop)
11. Beau Scott (Fine, could do with someone more aggressive)
12. Greg Bird (Temper temper)
13. Corey Parker (Good)

Interchange:
14. Boyd Cordner (Most overrated player basically in the whole league)
15. Robbie Farah (Useless in this situation, should have Hunt or prop)
16. Aidan Guerra (Meh)
17. Ryan Hoffman (Fine starting, but not an impact bench player)
Jackson in for Cordner, Klemmer in for Farah, Bird to Lock, Parker to Bench, Hoffman to Start, then you have a pack.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Australia miss the final for the first time i think in 60 years

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's not even Lebo bro, he acts like a rich white boy and tries hard to be a natural Lebo lol
My know your kidding but please explain? Lol

you can't get any more Lebo with a surname like Farah!!!!!
to be honest he sounds like a educated lebo

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
I just can't support any team with the continuous selection of Farah.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He can't not pick Farah.. Farah might get him fired...

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson in for Cordner, Klemmer in for Farah, Bird to Lock, Parker to Bench, Hoffman to Start, then you have a pack.
No way Parker should be on the bench so bird can start. Parker is so much better.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
No way Parker should be on the bench so bird can start. Parker is so much better.
I feel that Parker could be better used as an impact bench player than Bird could. A fully rested Parker coming on 20 minutes in would wreck. Eh. Hope Aussies get smashed regardless though.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel that Parker could be better used as an impact bench player than Bird could. A fully rested Parker coming on 20 minutes in would wreck. Eh. Hope Aussies get smashed regardless though.
No wonder you want Parker on the bench then ;)

parker is is a fantastic forward. Probably the best in the NRL this year besides Graham and possibly Surgess.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see jackson or klemmer playing in the tournament unless australia lose this week or if their is a 3rd place playoff. Because if australia win this week I see sheens running the same team for the rest of the tournament

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
I can't see jackson or klemmer playing in the tournament unless australia lose this week or if their is a 3rd place playoff. Because if australia win this week I see sheens running the same team for the rest of the tournament
Unless England play like poop australia ain't winning this one with the forwards they got

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My know your kidding but please explain? Lol

you can't get any more Lebo with a surname like Farah!!!!!
to be honest he sounds like a educated lebo
I'm an educated Lebo but I don't come off a trying hard to be a white boy then trying to be Lebo lol

I'm just dodgy/sus by nature he isn't and tries to be when he is just a rich white kid in a Lebos body lol ie the ego, bitchiness and etc maybe he is a Lebo girl in a Lebo boy's body then haha

Not going against Robbie though I don't mind him outside of footy

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham and Burgess will rip them apart.
England will need to be better on defence than last week. They leak points and the Australian back line can score them. Or atleast more than Samoa can.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh, wow...... There aren't enough swear words for me to use... Just wow.

Where do I start with this one? Did Frank Costanza (that's what I'll call Sheens because he's lost the plot and is almost as funny as he is) watch the same game I watched on the weekend?

How in the f*ck does he pick an identical shithouse forward pack? Did he not see that fat f*ck Fatday and Woods get completely dominated by the Kiwis? Does he think it gets easier against King James and all 900 Burgess brothers? Dylan Walker survives? Really? You like your backs to drop the ball constantly and be out of position?

Beau Scott? Boyd Cordner? Eden Guerrero? Ryan Hoffman? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK?! Am I being Punk'd? "Hey, you know what's funny? Let's f*ck with K E and name THE shittest "forward" pack Australia has ever named."

Robert Farah, without a shred of doubt, has a no gag reflex. There is absolutely no other way you can explain his constant selection when Australia ALREADY HAS AN 80 MINUTE HOOKER, FFS! The **** must go balls deep.

LO-f*cking-L at that bench. F*ck me sideways..... Look at that horseshit of a team from 8 to 17 (barring Magilla Gorilla) and have a laugh. I know I did. You cock smoking cum guzzling senile **** Sheens. You are so fuct, Jenna Jameson is calling you loose.
This comment has to go down in Kennel history. Fark in LOL. If I knew how to do it, I'd make it one of those sticky things in my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.