Darius Boyd signs a 4 Year Deal with Sydney Roosters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rumour has it that he's being signed up on a 4 year deal for Roosters?? He was spotted at Roosters HQ today and they do need a replacement fullback for Minichiello. This would also confirm that Hoffman stays put with the Broncos and maybe strengthens the fact that we have secured Bmoz ( a bit far fetched). More details to come but if it's true, i realy feel sorry for The Roosters.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour has it that he's being signed up on a 4 year deal for Roosters?? He was spotted at Roosters HQ today and they do need a replacement fullback for Minichiello. This would also confirm that Hoffman stays put with the Broncos and maybe strengthens the fact that we have secured Bmoz ( a bit far fetched). More details to come but if it's true, i realy feel sorry for The Roosters.
Jesus... RTS at FB and Ferguson on board for then next year for then so I find that hard to believe. Where did you hear this?

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't really see it happening to be honest.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I call absolute bullshiznit on this.

RTS would want out. Ferguson will come into their backline next year unless banned.

Plus he wanted 700k or some bs. No way.

Reaction score
Cant believe people are okay with Ferguson playing again.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus... RTS at FB and Ferguson on board for then next year for then so I find that hard to believe. Where did you hear this?
They would be nearly on the level of the 90s broncos if they get him as well

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
It probably is bullshit however im just putting it out there because i've heard it and i was just wondering if anyone else

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one is. We're just all smart enough to know what the Roosters want... they get. No point fighting it.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would be nearly on the level of the 90s broncos if they get him as well
If they got Boyd we all may as well pack up now... Thankfully I don't think it will happen... But SKD is their weak link... He is a bloody good player to be your weak link.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im ok with it. Guy is a moron but I feel he is served his time... If Lui can play I can't see how anyone could justify keeping out ferguson.

N

Natboy

I can confirm Darius Boyd and Wayne Bennett were actually in the carpark at roosters HQ trying to find somewhere quiet to make out

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
If they got Boyd we all may as well pack up now... Thankfully I don't think it will happen... But SKD is their weak link... He is a bloody good player to be your weak link.
Yeah but their forward pack takes a massive hit without SBW, Moa and JWH are good, Guerra's good, but he was their X-factor.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
SKD is on the way out, Maloney will not be re signed , they have a massive wrap on Jackson Hastings who will take over Maloney.
it would not surprise me if they signed Boyd at all. i was also told they were going after Josh Hoffman. i think they dont have full faith in RTS at fullback just yet.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SKD is on the way out, Maloney will not be re signed , they have a massive wrap on Jackson Hastings who will take over Maloney.
it would not surprise me if they signed Boyd at all. i was also told they were going after Josh Hoffman. i think they dont have full faith in RTS at fullback just yet.
I agree with all you said except for being surprised about Boyd and the raps on RTS... RTS was already playing FB a lot of the time in attack for them with minichiello slipping onto the wing. He went bloody well. The money they get from Maloney is probably going to be used to keep as many of their guys who will want more money on board as possible. If Jake Friend keeps improving he could be worth a mill a season (or close to it) by the end of next year. I don't think they have money to drop on Boyd.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There may be some truth in this rumour as I believe RTS is grossly overated. He may hold on to a wing spot but hes not a fullback.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it is true I hope we push for RTS to leave the cocks.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im ok with it. Guy is a moron but I feel he is served his time... If Lui can play I can't see how anyone could justify keeping out ferguson.
This idiot hasn't served any real time... He should be in gaol at the moment

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There may be some truth in this rumour as I believe RTS is grossly overated. He may hold on to a wing spot but hes not a fullback.
RTS is a deadset superstar. We would take him as our fullback in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.