I Just Wanted To Do It For Mick So Badly (RLW Article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
At the end of the day, people can say all they want about josh, but the guy bleeds blue and white and really puts in 100% into every game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think i read on the kennel that there was tension between ennis and reynolds or something like that, now that thought can be finished

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't care what anyone says about him also. Genuine guy off the field and try's his heart out on the field. Deserves his position any day of the week.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No disrespect, but his 100% just ain't good enough.

But good on him for giving his all. He's not to blame, rather the guy who picks him.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But good on him for giving his all. He's not to blame, rather the guy who picks him.
Both of them aren't up to scratch but like you said, he puts in work week in week out.

He has improved immensely, and has kept brain explosions to a minimum. Next step is to cut out the sideways running.

Wouldn't mind seeing a mbye/reynolds combo, coupled with a slick fullback!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, both our halves where selected for the NSW team, where a long losing streak was broken, because they aren't that good....... some of you just hate these guys for your own reasons, and some of you are just mindless sheep jumping on that though I guess, pretty sad.... and old, either way.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love Josh, his passion and pride , sometimes can go over the top but next year I think you will see a different temperament on the field.

Reaction score
What a legend in the making. He deserves to remain a bulldog for the length of his career.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He played 79 minutes with a shoulder that was popped back into it's socket.
His halves partner was playing the game with bone on bone in his knee.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score

Oh god, i thought people like you crawled back into your caves when we made the grandfinal

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, both our halves where selected for the NSW team, where a long losing streak was broken, because they aren't that good....... some of you just hate these guys for your own reasons, and some of you are just mindless sheep jumping on that though I guess, pretty sad.... and old, either way.
Thats it. These guys aren't terrible or great, and anyone who thinks they are is wrong. But there is better options out there and our club should be (and I would think probably is) looking at them. If it makes sense within the salary cap I would happy to see either go for a better player.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Thats it. These guys aren't terrible or great, and anyone who thinks they are is wrong. But there is better options out there and our club should be (and I would think probably is) looking at them. If it makes sense within the salary cap I would happy to see either go for a better player.
I would be kinda annoyed if we signed a Foran, a DCE, a Stewart...

Don't want to go with the Roosters method of getting yourself a premiership via dosh.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be kinda annoyed if we signed a Foran, a DCE, a Stewart...

Don't want to go with the Roosters method of getting yourself a premiership via dosh.
A premiership trophy is everything. Don't care who we sign.Success is measured by results on the field and financial prowess next.

Malla

Reaction score
I feel so disappointed for Ennis. This was his last chance to win a premiership and look what happens. I must say, the way he dealt with it through the week was exceptional. A great professional that the Sharks should be happy to have at their team. I do want him back in our club in some capacity upon retirement though!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He played 79 minutes with a shoulder that was popped back into it's socket.
His halves partner was playing the game with bone on bone in his knee.
I thought Burgess was the only injured one..well that's going by the media!!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
he's not brilliant obviously but gee I'd be pissed right off if he left.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh god, i thought people like you crawled back into your caves when we made the grandfinal
Why make a comment like that? I expressed an opinion and applauded him for giving it his best each time. It's an opinion buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.