Why the Bulldogs had no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly the NRL HAD to get Souths the win:
1. Sam Burgess leaving and perhaps his only chance at a premiership.
2. 40 odd years without a premiership and dwindling membership numbers for a foundation club.
3. Greg Inglis stripped of all premierships except (now) this one, despite being hyped as the best in the game. The NRL feel they owe him one.
4. Celebrities worldwide backing Souths, and therefore international exposure for NRL.
5. Souths "royalty" getting on, and to the point they may not see Souths win another premiership.

I'm sure there are heaps more.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
6. Souths were far better than us last night.

We can sook all we want about conspiracy and NRL favouritism, end of the day we got beat. Their halves outplayed ours, their forwards rolled over ours with the exception of graham, trex tried way too hard and pushed the pass too often.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever heard a team's victory song played before the game starts? Or that crap about the bell being rung because Souths were in the Grand Final? I haven't..no team has been afforded so much bias and propaganda leading up to a Grand Final in recent memory.. Dogs had no chance!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the better team on that specific night won. but we are still a better club

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We did not do the complete 30 sets strategy

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were never in it. Im sorry, we were not outplayed for 72 minutes, but we were never given a chance.

The only penalties we got were when we stayed down. They received 2 IDENTICAL penalties from right in front to make it an 8 point lead (more than a converted try), yet Perret gets smacked in the face the next set and we get jack!

The betting agencies and the NRL needed Souths to win. Our boys were courage's, des had a good game plan, our halves NEVER had the chance to do anything as SOUTHs were given every opportunity to wrestle and lay all over the boys. Yet they had a good roll on as they receive a penalty if we didnt get up immediately.

The NRL got what they wanted, and did it in a way that noone can say the bulldogs were hard done by, except for their fans.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only disappointment yesterday was the score line , our boys were up against it and put up a valiant effort to contain this beast for over an hour!! With a handful of our guys carrying injuries as well.
Look forward to a big 2015 , boys can hold there heads high!!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why did their forwards make so many more metres than ours? Because they were offside 100% of the time and we were on side 100% of the time not because their forwards dominated ours . Graham almost single handedly and legally killed their players.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why did their forwards make so many more metres than ours? Because they were offside 100% of the time and we were on side 100% of the time not because their forwards dominated ours . Graham almost single handedly and legally killed their players.
Bloody oath, This bloke is tough as nails. Actually.. I don't think that saying works that way. Nails aren't even as tough as James Graham.

I'm looking forward to the next few years because Graham will FINALLY get his premiership with the dogs, i'm almost sure of it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham almost single handedly and legally killed their players.
He just needed his little mate Ennis beside him.. Close to the line Ennis would've put him over for a try..like they always do!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I consider our club soft in regards to the pre match shit... if i was bulldogs boss i would have made it my mission to stop those ****s ringing that bell.... should have made the pricks do it at redfern

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I consider our club soft in regards to the pre match shit... if i was bulldogs boss i would have made it my mission to stop those ****s ringing that bell.... should have made the pricks do it at redfern
Why?

If we lost cause someone rang a bell to help promote the game of Rugby League then we have major problems

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how manly and roosters fans felt when sterlo said "I can't even remember who played in the GF last year". Souths were the better side but the cock sucking that went on on game day and throughout the week was disgusting.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why?

If we lost cause someone rang a bell to help promote the game of Rugby League then we have major problems
Didnt cost us the game. But the gf is not s home ground for rabbitohs. The nrl bent over.

Ring it elsewhere

A

Alexander the Great

If we just completed out fking sets and not pushed stupid passes we had this game in the bag.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Didnt cost us the game. But the gf is not s home ground for rabbitohs. The nrl bent over.

Ring it elsewhere
It was a fairytale story and good for the game. I just can't see why people are so bothered by it. If it brings more supporters to the game then great, what's the problem?

If we wanted something done for us then we could have taken it to the NRL. Souths did that and got approval to ring the bell, good on them

anth2014

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuk everyone
They were better then us coz we had no ennis. They had no luke but koirisau good replacement. Mbye did well but big shoes to fill in. Showed micks importance to our team

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked the bell, it was a call to the old days. What I did not like was Glory Glory playing as they ran out. Isn't that a victory song it burns my ears. And 'who let the dogs out' is ridiculous and a laughable team song. Surely we have a traditional anthem ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.