13. Greg Eastwood 5

14. Tim Browne 4
15. Dale Finucane 5
16. David Klemmer 5
17. Frank Pritchard 6

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with most of your ratings. Though I would probably give Eastwood a 7 or 8. Thought he was outstanding. Hit hard all night and tried his arse off.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eastwood was outstanding ,trex was terrible id say 5

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
some people think williams was horrible,some think he was one of our best. I think he was our only player that looked dangerous, ffs how hard is it to support him Morris?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs vs Souths - Your Player Ratings

1. Sam Perrett - 6
2. Corey Thompson - 5
3. Josh Morris - 2
4. Tim Lafai - 4
5. Mitch Brown - 3
6. Josh Reynolds - 5
7. Trent Hodkinson 1
8. Aiden Tolman 6
9. Moses Mbye 6
10. James Graham 8
11. Josh Jackson 4
12. Tony Williams 7
13. Greg Eastwood 5

14. Tim Browne 4
15. Dale Finucane 5
16. David Klemmer 5
17. Frank Pritchard 6
Happy with this. I would give mbye a bump to 6.5. A must off the bench next year.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
some people think williams was horrible,some think he was one of our best. I think he was our only player that looked dangerous, ffs how hard is it to support him Morris?
Agree. 5 tackle breaks. Where the fuk was Morris?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is unfair to give hodkinson a 1... I am fairly certain he didn't take the field?

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No a 1 is perfect for hod, that's the number of legs the bloke was out there on.

I know no one cares about should of would of could of, but we were ****ing unlucky to have both our 7 and 9 injured in the run up to a grand final.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane (in defence), Williams (for effort mostly), Klemmer (effort), Eastwood, Graham and Tolman can hold their heads high. Rest were no where to be seen.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
I think Reynolds deserves more than a 5. He tried his arse off, got us a 40/20, almost got us another try (grubber through for Williams), got a few repeat sets, and ran at the line.

Hokko deserves more than a 1 - yeah he was missing for most of the game, but he did set up Williams' try and had a few good kicks down field.

We lost due to lack of leadership, a critical position being filled by a player who is not used to playing there, and the simple fact that the bunnies wanted it more. I also don't thing that it is fair to grade our players - especially when some people hold personal biases against a member of the team that they SUPPORT.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think considering we came from 7th, were missing our captain in the 2nd/3rd most crucial position and our HB was on 1 leg we should forget the player ratings.

Losing a GF hurts but its not like we charged into the GF on form, we limped in on heart. Just be proud to go for a club that demands respect.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Tim Lafai was injured during the game? Someone mentioned he injured his ankle about 10 mins in.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Tim Lafai was injured during the game? Someone mentioned he injured his ankle about 10 mins in.
I recall he got up very gingerly about that time, and I thought he was gone.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall he got up very gingerly about that time, and I thought he was gone.
Wouldnt be surprised... It is the GF. Every player is carrying some injury or another.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I think considering we came from 7th, were missing our captain in the 2nd/3rd most crucial position and our HB was on 1 leg we should forget the player ratings.

Losing a GF hurts but its not like we charged into the GF on form, we limped in on heart. Just be proud to go for a club that demands respect.

Man, well said champ... those words demand respect

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was hot and cold. At times he ran hard. Other times flat footed. ****ed up early when he dropped that pass from Trent when he was running a decoy, should have expected it, and threw a couple of stupid passes that led to turnovers. One on the third tackle in our third set attacking their line when it looked like we would score. Thought he would have a big game after the last few weeks. Disappointing. As were the rest of the team

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He was hot and cold. At times he ran hard. Other times flat footed. ****ed up early when he dropped that pass from Trent when he was running a decoy, should have expected it, and threw a couple of stupid passes that led to turnovers. One on the third tackle in our third set attacking their line when it looked like we would score. Thought he would have a big game after the last few weeks. Disappointing. As were the rest of the team
One of them was a good pass to Morris, who dropped a sitter.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
some people think williams was horrible,some think he was one of our best. I think he was our only player that looked dangerous, ffs how hard is it to support him morris?
x2

Status
Not open for further replies.