Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Whatdya reckon folks ?

It's a bluff.
Or he's a shot duck ?

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldnt he have some sort of moon boot or something if it was that bad?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Souffs think it's a bluff. The wife beater (the black one.... the one that plays Fullback....) thinks he will play.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd think so. Or strapping. Or at least a visible bandaid

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just announced on radio that hes out of gf
shattering for us and him

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It is clearly for a team photo, if he was in a boot, they would have taken him out of it for the photo

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger. Such a pity, really wish we could send him off a winner. On the plus side all omens so far have pointed to the Dogs winning this year, this is another omen that'll get us over the line.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just announced on radio that hes out of gf
shattering for us and him
Why would they make a decision today. A decision will be made on ennis as late as possible as they want him to play.
Unless they have had different scans etc.
would love to know if Moses and Reni are training at hooker as suggested by the tele.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal if true. I am just not sure who is going to fill his defensive role. Whilst Mybe, Reynolds are great in their positions their defence is not at the same standard as Ennis.
TBH the person who could make the tackles is Hokko but I cant see us weakening that area.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Souffs think it's a bluff. The wife beater (the black one.... the one that plays Fullback....) thinks he will play.
Noooooooooooooooooo u cant say that...... he is an ornament of our great game............. (sarcasm here people)

Still, she is such a great gal to stick by him.... it must be love

Didnt Melbourne Storm pay $100k in legal fees or was that paid to her as hush money????

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It is seeming more and more certain that he won't be playing, they will give it to the very last minute no doubt, but you have to be at least doubtful at this point. Filling the defensive gap is a huge issue, Graham and Tolman already put in big work, another big tackling game will be needed by Finucian I'd expect regardless of who fills Ennis' role.

I'd lean toward Maitua purely on experience and size......... not that I expect Des to do anything other than name an unchanged line up later today, maybe with a further extended bench than usual, lol

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooo u cant say that...... he is an ornament of our great game............. (sarcasm here people)

Still, she is such a great gal to stick by him.... it must be love

Didnt Melbourne Storm pay $100k in legal fees or was that paid to her as hush money????
He was in the paper today saying how 'they cant take my GF rings away from when I was at the Storm'. YOUR TEAM FKN CHEATED MATE - YOU WOULD NOT HAVE WON WITHOUT CHEATING - HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is seeming more and more certain that he won't be playing, they will give it to the very last minute no doubt, but you have to be at least doubtful at this point. Filling the defensive gap is a huge issue, Graham and Tolman already put in big work, another big tackling game will be needed by Finucian I'd expect regardless of who fills Ennis' role.

I'd lean toward Maitua purely on experience and size......... not that I expect Des to do anything other than name an unchanged line up later today, maybe with a further extended bench than usual, lol
I tend to agree. If Reni can stay in the middle and just tackle then thats all we can ask. Ennis running from dummy half is not a huge part of his game. It is more the defence that we will miss.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I tend to agree. If Reni can stay in the middle and just tackle then thats all we can ask. Ennis running from dummy half is not a huge part of his game. It is more the defence that we will miss.
service is more important, if we can't get decent service from dummy half our forwards will get dominated.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he worth risking a bench spot?

I mean if he could play for 20 mins needled up?

Hate to see him go out like this, especially if we come away with the win

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I think Browne will make way for Mbye and Maitua in for Ennis.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always wanted to prove to all the haters how much we lose without Ennis but not like this ... Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.