Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh really? So you get into Centrelink on public holidays... wow, is there no end to the greenturd influence?
Yeah I "get into" centrelink...

How do you "get into" centrelink on public holidays, follow in your family business and break in?

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone else offended by the "dullbogs" remark?

I'm actually on the phone to lifeline now...
I'm extremely offended. Only a complete loser would come up with such a phrase.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seems to be working fine so far... lots of bites in here.
We are bored, killing time until your dirty **** gets suspended tonight.

Your lack of intelligence, and teeth, and employment, is entertaining.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh, sadly I don't think your upsetting anybody though, we're all just laughing at you. You are a very entertaining idiot.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure Rusty will be doing all the barking sunday night once Sally Burgess plugs his asshole doggiestyle

F

FLEET

Why would I use my taxes to pay for them? Wouldn't I use my wages, you petrol sniffing, unemployed ****?
Feck ur a dumb ****... it was a jibe at the meager wage you earn cleaning toilets at maccas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back on topic, the dirty **** faces the judiciary in roughly an hour.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Doesn't just go to show how f**ked the NRL are that a clear cut foul play and no-one knows how it will go tonight? Pffft

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Luke in or not is only a side note anyway of course, it isn't like the game hinges on him being there or not. He is good, but he's not that good.

I'm more just confused by what the controversy to this is, it's a no-brainer he is out, but, stranger things have happened......

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bet ur jealous, ****..
Yeah I wish I was a inbred, toothless, unemployed, petrol sniffing, ciggy scabbing, beggar piece of shit like you.

If I was, I would of off'ed myself ages ago.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny how the toothless wonder does not mention the numerous times greenburg has allowed sam "rusty fcuks my mum" burgess to get away with grubby acts such as eye gouging, squirell grip, leg twists and a blatant high shot on sbw. Its too hard to acknowledge those incidents when ur smashed off ur head with e10 and also a souffs supporter. Has russel crowe ran out of brownpaper bags to keep burgess from union or has his mother stopped putting out coz he is an impotent fat fcuk? Piss off to the block where u belong u maggot. Win lose or draw my club doesnt rely on a "movie" celebrity for its existence and is proudly the richest club in the nrl on its own two feet.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Luke in or not is only a side note anyway of course, it isn't like the game hinges on him being there or not. He is good, but he's not that good.

I'm more just confused by what the controversy to this is, it's a no-brainer he is out, but, stranger things have happened......
I agree but Souths are a way weaker team without his sharp work and runs around dummy half, I think that is why all the souths fans, the NRL, and every other bandwagoner are trying to influence the outcome here. They lose a lot without him IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.