Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No... but I bet that I'll be banned from here when the dullbogs lose on Sunday.
Na, your stupidity is hilarious.

Plus as you know, Centrelink is closed on Sundays, so you will be banned on Monday when they are open.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you totally missed the point Einstein... which was your man Greenturd's influence on the MRC & judiciary to benefit his team, you mong.
There will be nothing sweeter than Greenburg handing over the premiership trophy to Ennis and Graham come Sunday night

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah this is getting old. Dude good luck on Sunday. Now it's time for you to leave.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah dullbogs..... I heard you liked it backwards.
Do you mean "from the back"? Ah, you f*cking inbred, petrol sniffing unemployed alcos... you'll be the death of me one day. And the death of my taxes.

"You like it backwards". Who the f*ck goes up to a girl and says "Hey baby, I heard you like it backwards"? Stupid, uneducated petrol sniffing ****.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
You're from Milperra? And support the Rabbits? WTF

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm gonna try it "backwards" with the missus tonight. So I guess we'll be back-to-back.... Kinda hot, TBH.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"I heard you like it backwards"

F

FLEET

OK.......... You replaced the "B" with the "D" and vice versa. That is crazy offensive. Please don't be so offensive in the future.

You poor delusional, petrol sniffing, newstart allowance dependent, inbred alco... My taxes paid for your internet usage. And pretty much everything else in your life.
lol... your taxes couldn't pay for the box of tissues you'll need to cry in on Sunday night.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol... your taxes couldn't pay for the box of tissues you'll need to cry in on Sunday night.
Why would I use my taxes to pay for them? Wouldn't I use my wages, you petrol sniffing, unemployed ****?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Fleet, I heard you like it backwards. Yeah, I went there. I'm hardcore. Pulled out the big guns.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tissues are not very expensive, and taxes are not that low......... you'll learn these things when you start worrying about personal hygiene, and get a job, don't worry.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, Fleet. This was fun but work time is over. Google what a job is and you'll understand.

Umm, f*ck you and your shit **** of a club and f*ck you and your dad/uncle/brother/son. Peace out.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Fleet. This was fun but work time is over. Google what a job is and you'll understand.

Umm, f*ck you and your shit **** of a club and f*ck you and your dad/uncle/brother/son. Peace out.
No Dolla?

F

FLEET

Na, your stupidity is hilarious.

Plus as you know, Centrelink is closed on Sundays, so you will be banned on Monday when they are open.
Oh really? So you get into Centrelink on public holidays... wow, is there no end to the greenturd influence?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's 5pm and centrelink is closed, so he won't reply.

Unless he stole the computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.