Official issac luke suspended from gf

What will happen with Isaac Luke's report ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly douchebag... Greenturd had grub's charge conveniently downgraded so that his lovechild Josh could play for NSW.

Same as when Greenturd reviewed the Souths game tape prior to the week they played the dogs and "conveniently" picked up 2 incidents that were not even penalized by the game refs, then made sure the MRC charged the Souths players. As a result, 2 of our best players, George Burgess & Ben Teo are "conveniently" suspended (on top of I. Luke being out) for the dogs game... and you still only managed a 1 point win lol.

Greenturd again was instrumental in getting his man Jackson off for a 100% chicken wing on Josh Starling.

Greenturd clearly has a major conflict of interest and his position with the NRL must be in question.
So, you understand that Reynolds was downgraded from a grade 2 to a grade 1 and charged...... then with all due respect, which isn't much, you retarded ****...... you are saying downgrade Luke from a grade 1 to a grade 0?

It doesn't work that way, but, clearly you have other things to focus on, like making a new tin foil hat, making that centerlink appointment, and basking in the glory glory of a team thats won **** all in your life time.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to be humble when you're about to win your 21st premiership... go eat a train seat, you hobo.
You act like your arrogance is a virtue, It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence. Don't you know that South Supporters are a proof that God has a sense of humour?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dolla, dolla to souff ciggy....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, I bet all the dullbogs cum to your circus act.
OK.......... You replaced the "B" with the "D" and vice versa. That is crazy offensive. Please don't be so offensive in the future.

You poor delusional, petrol sniffing, newstart allowance dependent, inbred alco... My taxes paid for your internet usage. And pretty much everything else in your life.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else offended by the "dullbogs" remark?

I'm actually on the phone to lifeline now...

F

FLEET

So, you understand that Reynolds was downgraded from a grade 2 to a grade 1 and charged...... then with all due respect, which isn't much, you retarded ****...... you are saying downgrade Luke from a grade 1 to a grade 0?

It doesn't work that way, but, clearly you have other things to focus on, like making a new tin foil hat, making that centerlink appointment, and basking in the glory glory of a team thats won **** all in your life time.
I see you totally missed the point Einstein... which was your man Greenturd's influence on the MRC & judiciary to benefit his team, you mong.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I see you totally missed the point Einstein... which was your man Greenturd's influence on the MRC & judiciary to benefit his team, you mong.
Mate stop talking. Because after sunday you will be missing from society for a good 6 months.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Greenturd? This guy is a fuking genius!

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seriosuly cannot believe you guys are entertaining this specimen

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OH! You called him Einstein sarcastically because you actually don't think he's intelligent at all. That's so f*cking clever! Do you mind if I use that? "Hey, Einstein...." OH MY F*CK THAT IS FUNNY! And super clever.

PS: Gotta dolla?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate stop talking. Because after sunday you will be missing from society for a good 6 months.
But if wasn't for society, he wouldn't have money to buy petrol to drink and would have to follow in his father's footsteps and suck dick for 5 bucks.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenturd? This guy is a fuking genius!
He replaced "Berg" with "Turd". F*ck, I never would of thought of that, TBH. That's just plain awesome. This houso **** is a genius. His daily Centrelink appointments have taught him well.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
This is the first time a Souths supporter has been intelligent enough to work out how to register a Kennel account.
Congrats buddy!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No... but I bet that I'll be banned from here when the dullbogs lose on Sunday.
THERE IT IS AGAIN! "Dullbogs"! Can you not hurt our feelings like that you uneducated, unemployed, demand everything from the government, petrol sniffing leach on society? That seriously hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.