Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be there plus 7 will let you know tickets tonight. Pumped again!

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Apparently only inside 20m line, down low and level 4 left in category 1.

Problem is the whole western (tunnel) side level 1 and 4 has been allocated to ANZ members. Level 4 ANZ members sold out already.

Looks likely to be a decent crowd at this early stage.

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
GO FOR THE HOTSEATS! The hotseats are in my opinion the best seats, its as good as the kennel and its next to the tryline. I got tickets in row 5 for the game against manly and atmosphere was awesome, especially when the last field goal was kicked. The best part is that after the game all the players, assuming doggies win, come over to our area and the kennel first due to the sea of blue and white.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
As a comparsion the PAX number for Roosters V Rabbitohs was 10,000 at 11am... It was 10,000 at 3pm for our game!

However we do have an extra day sales and Bulldog supporters are notorious for buying/getting to the game late!

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where on the map is the kennel so I know to get a seat around it since its packed out

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a comparsion the PAX number for Roosters V Rabbitohs was 10,000 at 11am... It was 10,000 at 3pm for our game!

However we do have an extra day sales and Bulldog supporters are notorious for buying/getting to the game late!
You would think the NRL would be stoked with the match ups. Should be two massive crowds

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where on the map is the kennel so I know to get a seat around it since its packed out
The kennel and hot seats are 111-112... They're sold out pretty much, I got bay 113, however all the bays will be full of Bulldog supporters on that side

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got tickets in the hot seat 112-1 row 16!! Couldn't believe i got the tickets...

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I bought 10 tickets in hot seat this morning but ticketed has a problem ****ed up my tickets and still waiting for a call back to rectify problem as they only gave me 4 seats anyone else having same problem

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Me and my little one are gonna be there.. Got the Tix today...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bought 10 tickets in hot seat this morning but ticketed has a problem ****ed up my tickets and still waiting for a call back to rectify problem as they only gave me 4 seats anyone else having same problem
Yes!

My mate purhcased 3 x family tickets.. it said that he only purchased 3 normal adult tickets.

Then he had to call them up to refund, and after that was done, they keyed him his tickets without members discounts.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes baby. Got the phone call from Sydney, tickets in aisle 112 in the heart of the kennel, about half way up. Yee hah!

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone kind enough to spare one of those NRL.COM + NON-TICKETED CLUB MEMBERS passwords for a fellow supporter?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.