Graham that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This deserves its own thread and if it already has been made please join.. But omg that try saving tackle by our great and wonderful graham turned the game big time. Don't care what anyone else thinks but for a front runner with so many tackles and runs decides to chase down a winger/fullback (can't remember who) and save that try deserves every bit of a applause by all the doggies players.

good on ya graham you are a true hero man. Thank god the doggies signed you and extended your contract hope you stay with the dogs till you finish your career... Well done again my fellow bulldog.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
To be fair if i turned gay its for Jammer!!!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a lot of us (Including myself) who've taken Graham for granted. He IS THE BEST forward in the world. Instead of sucking Sam Burgess and SBW's dicks, why don't the Rugby League world put more appreciation into someone who's loyal to the game?

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Is it ok for me to love a man if that man is James Graham?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Not to mention he gets up after every high shot he cops

F*cking refs always miss it

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think I heard rabbits or Gould mention something about him being the best pommy to play in rugby league unless he said one of... Not to sure but I personally think he is the best by far and that's not being biased cause I'm a bulldogs supporter

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is it ok for me to love a man if that man is James Graham?
He is no man, he is a cyborg sent by Peter Moore from 1985.

Never seen a bigger heart in a Bulldogs player.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The funny thing is you expect this from Graham every week. His performance was nothing "special" for him as it is his weekly performance.

I knew he was on after the first few moments of the game he got away a nice ball to Tolman who passed it on to lafai (I think) you could tell that Jammer was on today.

Only concern is with the high shot he copped (that was not penalised), hopefully we don't get done for that (as it isn't the first time we haven't followed the "new" concussion bullsh1t i mean rules). To be fair though if we get done we should appeal because it obviously wasn't a high shot because we didn't get a penalty :p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminded of Andrew Ryan in the 2004 GF, we are in this up to our necks.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad Arthur was interviewed on 2SM a few days ago, and was asked if there was one rugby league player he could have at the Eels, who would it be. He didn't say Thurston, Smith, Slater, SBW, Burgess, Inglis, Cronk etc. His answer was James Graham!

What a machine Jammer is! A club legend for sure. To win a premiership would put him in the same company as Terry Lamb, Steve Mortimer, Etc.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would hate to think how painful Graham would be the day after a game. Very few players have played as hard as him over the last 100 years. Guy does everything 110%.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's a lot of us (Including myself) who've taken Graham for granted. He IS THE BEST forward in the world. Instead of sucking Sam Burgess and SBW's dicks, why don't the Rugby League world put more appreciation into someone who's loyal to the game?
This is so *#^^%. True.

The man is a machine

the way he walked over to us in the crowd after the game was amazing, thumping his chest graving the bulldogs emblem then hugging renoylds this man has passion and skill.

wow is all I can say about this British bulldog

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow..awesome..fantastic..legend..unbelievable..magic.. All these words..and more..are in the Oxford dictionary under James AND Graham!

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is the heart and soul of our team, without him we would be much, much worse off.

He deserves the captaincy next year.

Seriously the best forward in the game.

Finno12

New Pup
Reaction score
What a champion bloke. Always plays with heart!
Captain in waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.