Todays game is now history, lets move forward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Todays effort was something the boys will want to forget in a hurry, the only way to do that is belt The Storm next weekend.
Come on all you disappointed supporters just like myself, lets talk about what we need to do to turn next weekends game into a great win.
We have some good things to look forward to, The Tank is Back!! he certainly made a difference when he came on and no re occurrence of that severe injury, Dale Finucane will be back next week so lets talk it up in a positive and objective way.
Our Team, our Coach and all the supporters do not need to be bashed around the head with todays result, they will be suffering enough.
I hope Klem will be OK for next week, has anyone had any feed back on his condition as yet? we get nothing like that in Qld, I will need to call my mates across the border to find out in the morning.
They will need us to back them 100%

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I agree, if we had of won we would still have been playing the Storm in Melbourne. Forget about today and let's concentrate on our Week 1 final

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what we have seen this season today won't be history. But history can repeat itself like a nightmare. I would like to be proven wrong.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We have heard this bullshit for the last 3months. It's about time people understand this shit is not acceptable at any level

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
From what we have seen this season today won't be history. But history can repeat itself like a nightmare. I would like to be proven wrong.
Yeah your right it is history, titans have lost their last 8games at home and they came back to score 19 unanswered points. That's history right there

C

choice

If we don't change our style and personal then we won't win.
bellmay or coached us in the grand final and des had no plan b.
now we have no match winner at the back and still no plans b

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weve been only moving backwards since 2012

Last year we finished 6th and that was with the Barba dramas

After 26 rounds 2014 has been worse than 2013

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What happens next week will not be determined by what has occurred over the past 26 weeks. We are not playing what was before us the last 26 weeks but we are playing what is in front of us next week on Sunday in Melbourne. A whole new ballgame and a whole new type of game. An elimination game, no second chances, one slip and you are out. We did not set the competition alight in the past 10 weeks but we have a chance to redeem ourselves this week. The way people are talking they would have you believe that our players are absolute sh*t with no ability whatsoever. This year has been a tough one for us, injuries, suspensions, origin, referees etc. Up until Origin we were sailing along nicely, even leading the competition but we hit a brick wall. Unlike some other sides who were also frontrunners with us we are still in the finals series. Time to forget what has happened and look forward. I for one will be cheering on the boys with all my heart; and I may be deluded to think we can go somewhere in the Finals, but I will not give up hope.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
These threads are pointless and consistently created every week after another rubbish performance.

By about Wednesday of each week after one of these 5hit performances people forget how bad we play(ed) and muster up some hope for the coming weekend before that hope gets brutally crushed yet again.

This week will be no different.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
What happens next week will not be determined by what has occurred over the past 26 weeks. We are not playing what was before us the last 26 weeks but we are playing what is in front of us next week on Sunday in Melbourne. A whole new ballgame and a whole new type of game. An elimination game, no second chances, one slip and you are out. We did not set the competition alight in the past 10 weeks but we have a chance to redeem ourselves this week. The way people are talking they would have you believe that our players are absolute sh*t with no ability whatsoever. This year has been a tough one for us, injuries, suspensions, origin, referees etc. Up until Origin we were sailing along nicely, even leading the competition but we hit a brick wall. Unlike some other sides who were also frontrunners with us we are still in the finals series. Time to forget what has happened and look forward. I for one will be cheering on the boys with all my heart; and I may be deluded to think we can go somewhere in the Finals, but I will not give up hope.
Neither will we , but when you have everything to play for but just do not put in , serious questions can be asked . I was behind the posts today , and we didnt score a point - not 1 in the second half . Its just unacceptable .

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still have.

This season I've enjoyed:

* The emergence of Tim Lafai, one of the best young backs in the game.
* Hodkinson and Reynolds before and during Origin.
* Those 1 pt wins
* Dessie's press conferences
* Ennis aruging with the refs.
* James Graham!
* emergence of Jackson

much more, cbf naming them all
Jackson 'emerged' 2 years ago

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, if we had of won we would still have been playing the Storm in Melbourne. Forget about today and let's concentrate on our Week 1 final
Common sense

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Common sense
what was common sense about that? So you think that we just didn't care if we won cause it made no difference? or because maybe they wanted to go play the storm after losing two in a row? ill tell you whats common sense, when we stop making bullshit excuses for these clowns who have no pride in the Logo on the jersey. this has been 3 months of bullshit.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what was common sense about that? So you think that we just didn't care if we won cause it made no difference? or because maybe they wanted to go play the storm after losing two in a row? ill tell you whats common sense, when we stop making bullshit excuses for these clowns who have no pride in the Logo on the jersey. this has been 3 months of bullshit.
Even more than 3 months

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While I understand your point that win or lose we finish 7th or 8th, away final so it really didn't matter if we lost. However, what was dished up in the second half was rubbish, offside from the kick off, bombed tries, etc. I get that you're trying to play down the loss but that was unacceptable. An 18 point buffer and we let them back into the game what an embarrassment.

Can't see us getting through the first week of finals, I will happily eat my words and as much as I want us to go through based on our form it looks like an impossible task either Melbourne or North QLD.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Think we have only won 2 out of our last 8 games

Status
Not open for further replies.